At Cognitive X,
- You CREATE desktop, web, and mobile applications using your full-stack development skills
- You CONTRIBUTE your knowledge and expertise to the "Cognitive X way"
- You SOLVE complex situations with uncomplicated solutions
- Your ACTIONS and decisions will directly influence who we are and where we are going
Does this describe you?
- You get excited about HELPING others
- You are RESPECTFUL and seek to first understand other's point of view
- You COMMUNICATE clearly with humans
- In every situation, you instinctively assess multiple scenarios, and you can discuss these options with your PEERS to identify the best choice(s)
- You can assess what's best for the CLIENTS and the COMPANY
- You have a great work ETHIC; which liberates you to live well
- You know the difference between working SMART and working hard
- You know that you don't know everything, and you absolutely love to LEARN
- You are a GOOGLE-FU master, and your BULL S#!T meter is on point
- Like us... You still love to PLAY with Legos
On the technical side,
- You consistently improve and seek to MASTER new skills and technologies
- You have a solid knowledge of DATABASE design
- You are methodical with your DEBUGGING techniques.
- You are experienced with Unit TEST frameworks and writing testable code
- Object Oriented programming and the SOLID principles are part or your DNA (Developer Natural Abilities)
- You can create an ELEFANT API and software architecture for a complex system.
- You understand AGILE project management
If this is you, we look forward to growing with you.
- You must be amazing at writing clean code
- You care about the success of our clients and their projects
- You help your peers and reach out when appropriate
- You communicate well
At Cognitive X we are always improving the work environment provide the best service to our clients while keeping our team healthy and happy.
- A generous health package
- Above normal vacation and time off privileges
- A place to grow as a professional and an individual
- An opportunity to be part of a growing business