14 Oranges Software is not your average mobile application development company.
We were founded in 2009 with the philosophy of serving our customers by understanding not just their mobile application needs, but the actual business problem behind their mobile application needs, and then delivering the complete mobile application solution to solve their business problem.
We are rational, ego-free and passionate about serving our customers.
Our team is balanced between creative and analytical mindsets: engineers, developers, sales people, designers, managers and graphic artists. We operate as a highly distributed company with the option of working from home, or in an office environment. We trust our employees, and in return, all our employees earn an ownership stake in our firm.
We respect our employees, and in turn, they delight our customers.
The complete mobile application solution today requires server-side smarts to manage and maintain the mobile applications deployed, and to integrate it with the back-end systems necessary to solve our customers problems. These systems can be cloud-based or secured behind your firms firewall. We are well versed in the new API economy. We seek to present that in the most user-friendly fashion.
We believe in simplicity, and comfort; they are two virtues of good design.
We believe in transparency and quality; we do all the development in-house so our clients can follow the progress at any point along the way. Relationships matter, and we leverage the latest live meeting technology – face-to-face – whenever we can. We are a collaborative group and are immensely proud of the quality of our work.
We are looking to hire a back-end web developer, we hope you are inspired to join our team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Development of web sites and back end systems
- Interface with customers throughout life of projects
- Fix bugs in existing code base
- At least 2 years of PHP/mySQL development
- MVC Framework Experience (Laravel or similar)
- Experience working with WordPress
- Experience with JSON and/or REST API development
- Experience with Twitter Bootstrap, Photoshop, and GIT would be a plus
- Good communication skills
- Good attitude
- Good aptitude
Please send your resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com with REF 14O-WD16-W
- Flexible work environment
- Creative development freedom
- Entrepreneurial mentorship