We are currently seeking experienced Web Developers who are eager to join an innovative company that emphasizes creative problem-solving in a team environment.
Great communications skills are a must.
You are confident in your ability to adhere to a design concept and follow common code practices.
What you'll do
We problem solve together using our collective experiences and education to find solutions. The successful candidate will be working on an application that is being used commercially now and we have the opportunity to continue to expand its capabilities. We have several features that our clients have requested and we need developers to help us continue to meet these demands. You will be reporting to a lead developer however you ability to manage the projects deliverables and time lines on your own is required.
What you'll need
Experience: 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of HTML tags, CSS rules
- Knowledge of common browser debugging tools (ex: Firebug)
- Understanding of common cross browser issues and workarounds
- Experience in developing standards compliant markup, CSS based layouts relative to W3C guidelines
- Intermediate to advanced level of understanding in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Able to adequately provide time estimates on day-to-day tasks or projects
- An intermediate understanding of PHP, and how it is integrated in front-end design and development
- An intermediate understanding of MySQL, and how it is integrated in front-end design and development
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Kindertales Childcare Management
Who Are We
We're a tightly knit group with a deep passion for improving the safety and education of young children. It's this incredibly important task that drives us to be creative and innovative everyday.
If you like being challenged as well as assisted by your colleagues, this is the place for you. At Kindertales we encourage our team members to learn new things and share new ideas regularly.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
We are a tightly knit group that pushes each other to achieve the best results. If you like being challenged as well as assisted by your colleagues, this is the place for you. At Pure3 we encourage our staff to learn new things and share new ideas regularly.