We?re on a mission to transform industries globally, through new venture creation and building a new, scalable model for startup investing and corporate innovation that works. Highline BETA helps forward-thinking enterprises innovate faster and co-create new ventures in the areas of FinTech, InsurTech, Digital Health and CPG.
To do that, we work very closely with our corporate clients in helping them understand and take on new ways of working, providing programming, training and active mentorship to support our approach to new venture creation. As Highline BETA?s Venture Accelerator Director, you will work daily with corporate clients, guiding them through our model and leading them towards success.
Best of all, you?ll be joining something early that's on an amazing trajectory, where you will have many opportunities to both shape your career growth and participate in the upside.
What you'll do
What you'll do:
The Venture Accelerator Director will be responsible for the overall operations, development and success of our New Venture Accelerator program.
- Responsible for managing and running program delivery, resource management, and customer success.
- Responsible for maintaining program direction, ensuring quality of consulting delivery, and maintaining customer referenceability.
- Co-develop new programs and products that serve our corporate customers
What you'll need
You're perfect for this role if you:
- Have a strong interest in both Highline BETA?s mission and corporate innovation
- Have deep experience working with Lean Startup and Design Thinking (Lean Analytics is a bonus!)
- Have trained others in the core concepts of Lean Startup and Design Thinking (Design Sprint experience is also a bonus!)
- Have ?been there, done that? as a startup founder or early startup employee
- Are a versatile self-starter (as you will lead various initiatives and client relationships)
- 7+ years of work experience & 5+ years of interfacing with C-suite executives
- Previous experience training and coaching executives and teams on new product ideas
- Clear demonstration of leadership in a work, academic, and/or extracurricular setting
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and subsequently take a leadership role in exploring new ideas
- Proven experience in applying well-developed problem solving skills (quantitative, conceptual, analytical)
- Comfortable with significant client interaction and interest in building relationships
- Strong interest in and passion for coaching or mentoring others
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Comfortable with 5+ days per month of travel
We're looking for
A little bit about us
We believe that diverse teams build better companies and better products. We encourage applications from qualified candidates from all backgrounds, including candidates of colour, women, queer candidates, candidates with family caregiving responsibilities, immigrant candidates, transgender candidates, and candidates with disabilities.