At HeyOrca, we are building a sandbox for marketing agencies to get content reviewed and approved by their clients. We believe that the best agencies involve their clients at critical stages of the content creation process. HeyOrca exists to help these agencies by providing the best agency-client collaboration experience.
UX & UI Designer
We are looking for someone to join the HeyOrca family who has the right combination of passion for design and analytical interest to bring our product to that next level. We want someone who has a drive for user experience and design, who can work alongside our product team, talented developers, and amazing customers to create the best product possible.
What you'll do
- Collaborating with all the amazing employees in all areas of the company to envision and design new features and improvements.
- Digging into our current features and UI to find areas of improvement.
- Speaking with our customers to discover their issues and headaches.
- Continuously learning about design and finding inspiration for new ideas and improvements that can help us grow.
- Continuing to improve our design library.
- Producing sketches, wireframes, templates, and prototypes for new ideas and improvements.
What you'll need
- A strong technical aptitude, product common sense, and curiosity.
- Experience creating wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and high fidelity designs.
- Experience in photo & UI editors (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Adobe XD, etc.)
- Ability to work together as a team with developers to bring designs to life.
- Ability to comfortably communicate with customers to complete user research, UI discussions, and UX tests.
- A genuine passion for product design, people, and user experience.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Read more about us at: https://www.heyorca.com/careers
Are you interested?
Work With Us
A little bit about the team
We're a team of 22 from 7 different countries based in the oldest city in North America - St. John?s, Newfoundland.
We place great trust in each other to make the best decisions for the company.
As a startup, we are constantly learning and every small win is a source of motivation.
If you want to play a huge part in shaping how top agencies around the world collaborate with their clients, we think you'll enjoy working with us :)
It's not going to be easy - but you will grow and have more fun than you have ever had!
Perks and benefits
Opportunity to participate in company stock option plan
RRSP Matching contribution
Health and benefit coverage
Company issued phone and laptop