At Harbr we're a team of creative and experienced technology entrepreneurs. We are well-funded by an impressive group of real-estate and construction leaders, technology angel investors, and venture capital.
We're looking for an experienced, creative, collaborative UI/UX Designer to inspire, teach, and lead the design of our new and existing web and mobile products.
- Help lead a collaborative and supportive culture that upholds your and the entire company's high standards and encourages growth and improvement as an individual, team, company, and ecosystem.
- Be passionate about our mission and vision. Work closely with product owners and engineers to create and execute S.M.A.R.T. goals in short iterations.
- Be a model for thoughtful, customer-first design architecture and detailed user interaction.
- Be a mad scientist. Experiment, measure, learn and improve.
- Strong communication skills, empathy, and respect.
- Experience creating detailed design specifications for web and mobile products.
- Expertise in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other common design tools.
- Passionate about perfection. Ability to execute quickly.
- Experience creating process flow charts, wireframes, and mockups.
- Understanding of modern web and mobile frameworks.
- NICE TO HAVE: HTML5/CSS3/JS
- College Degree/Diploma in Design or Portfolio to match (please provide a link to your portfolio).
Harbr supports diversity and equal opportunity in a very serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are certain the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
We offer competitive compensation, equity opportunities, excellent health care options with additional perks such as flexible work hours, professional development allowance, top of the line hardware, and personal hardware allowances.