Lounsbury Chevrolet Moncton has an opening for a Tire and Parts Handler. This is a full-time, permanent position working from Monday to Friday (40 hours per week). We are seeking someone who is reliable, enjoys physical labor, and working as a team.
What you'll do
- Pull customers tires from storage bins and bring to shop
- Update Excel list
- Bring parts to Technicians
What you'll need
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driver's abstract
- Be able to perform physical labor (lifting up to 50lb tires is required)
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment, tight deadlines, and standing for extended periods.
- Will be required to work inside and outside.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Lounsbury Automotive Moncton
The Lounsbury Group has successful retail operations in New Brunswick, covering the entire province from north to south. Lounsbury's greatest accomplishment is the ability to have grown our business in a diverse environment of bilingual communities. Lounsbury Group employs over 450 employees in its automotive dealerships, heavy-duty truck dealerships, brand name home furnishing stores and our own independent leasing company. We are a company which has rejuvenated itself continuously to remain leaders in our respective businesses. Our network of operations covers the region and our corporate goodwill has enabled us to develop strong relationships in the communities we serve.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Lounsbury's is committed to providing a great work environment.
This is an hourly position, with full benefits (health, dental, etc).