Moosehead Breweries Limited is Canada’s last-major brewer still owned by Canadians. Headquartered in Saint John, New Brunswick, the company has been operated by the Oland family since it was established in 1867.
Moosehead has an immediate requirement for a self-motivated, dynamic and skilled salesperson to fill the following position: Territory Manager GTA North
The Territory Manager GTA North position maximizes Moosehead Breweries Ltd. competitive advantage at point of sale for On-Premise (OP) Customers.
What you'll do
- Deliver territory volume targets within allocated resources
- Maintain and grow volume for existing customers
- Calling on Territory On-Premise outlets, and National Account outlets in defined territory to maximize volume & value share
- Develops and implements a profitable and geographically comprehensive prospecting initiative, targeting high potential customers
- Champion education for both consumers and customers on brands, products and promotions
- Ownership of the territory sales plan: call planning, account planning, evaluation of promotions, competitive intelligence gathering, manage business within acceptable ROI (defined by company), contribute to team based objectives
- Build, maintain and cultivate strong relationships with key customers and stakeholders
- Merchandise accounts to maximize visibility of brands
- Embrace a mentality of continuous improvement
- Implement and execute programs
- Compliance to established sales processes
- Responsible for all administrative duties including reporting (monthly sales, planning, expense, etc.), forecasting, territory planning
- Acts responsibly at all times, concerning the consumption of any and all of Moosehead portfolio of products, and any and all forms of alcoholic beverages
- Ability to analyze territory sales trends to gain key insight to make sound business decisions
What you'll need
- 1-3 years sales experience in the beverage alcohol, or consumer package goods
- An appreciation for beer is considered a strong asset
- Degree or diploma in business with a focus in sales or marketing or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills, including quantitative analysis
- Must be able to work flexible hours - evenings and weekends
- Excellent time-management and planning skills, with an ability to prioritize and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be competent in the use of computer productivity software: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to lift 20 kilogram’s multiple times per day
- Own a reliable vehicle & hold a valid driver’s license (drivers abstract will be required)
A little bit about us
Moosehead Breweries Limited
Moosehead Breweries Limited is the last major brewery in Canada still owned by Canadians. The brewery is located in Saint John, New Brunswick and operates with values that have been safely guarded by the same family since 1867.
Despite obstacles, devastating fires, Prohibition, the Great Depression, two world wars, obstructive trade barriers, and bruising competition from breweries 100 times its size. Moosehead is one of the most durable and long lasting companies in Canada. Ultimately it has been the Oland family's passion for beer that has enabled them to be successful over the long term.
With their product on beer shelves from Newfoundland to B.C., and its flagship Moosehead Lager shipped to approximately 350 distributors in the U.S.; Moosehead has become an iconic mainstay in North America's beer industry.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Ability to shape the future of a resilient Canadian family-owned company
- Passionate and collaborative co-workers
- Comprehensive pension and health benefits package
- Fitness reimbursement program
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and cover letter. Deadline for applications is November 10, 2017 at 5:00pm EST.
Moosehead Breweries Limited appreciates the interest of all applicants; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.