Technical Support Engineer
Timeless Veterinary Systems® (TVS) is looking for energetic and well-rounded Technical Support Engineer who will excel at providing business critical technical support to partners, highly-skilled customers, IT and functional staff. As a Software Developer at TVS, your main goal is to:
- Take ownership of customer issues and see problems through to resolution and provide enterprise level technical support to our customers via phone, web, and email and other support channels as required.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues related to application use, design and configuration.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Effectively communicate complex technical issues to a broad range of customers and departments within Timeless, such as product management, software engineering, sales, and quality assurance.
- Elevate customer issues to senior engineers as needed, providing detail description of problems along with steps taken to analyze the problem.
- Use approved protocol to communicate with Development engineers on the analysis of software issues.
- Participate in regular support team meetings.
- Contribute to the body of knowledge by creating and maintaining knowledge base articles and other technical documents.
- Prepare test systems for replication of user issues.
Why work at Timeless Veterinary Systems®?
- Competitive salary, commensurate on your experience.
- Health care coverage
- Professional Development/Continued Education
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability to work remotely
- Individual Development Plan (IDP) – you plan out goals for each year that will increase your knowledge and skillset, and use company time to work towards completing your IDP
Join our creative and innovative environment! You are encouraged to share and potentially develop your new ideas with the entire Timeless Organization, including the Project Management team, Quality Assurance and Sales and Marketing team.
If you are passionate about technology, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and aim to be a leader in your field, please apply today!