Alongside is a Hiring Platform for SMB that creates unbreakable relationships with amazing people. We're on a mission to transform the way great companies are built, by helping organizations forge strong connections with the world's most talented and dedicated people. The world of work is changing, and we believe hiring should change too. Our vision is to provide genuine flexibility and customization to empower individuals and organizations to showcase what makes them truly unique and therefore build meaningful connections.
Our team is searching for a Technical Project Coordinator to help us change the way organizations hire people.
Are you someone who empowers and uplifts others? Do you have endless curiosity with a relentless drive to make a real impact? If so, then read on and apply to join our team today!
What you'll do
In this role, you'll be responsible for maintaining and monitoring the progress of our product development. You'll be working cross-functionally with stakeholders from design, development, content, marketing, and more to execute on project deliverables and ensure deadlines are met.
Your responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans and progress.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in internal and external meetings.
- Documenting and following-up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Writing technical documentation for internal and external use.
- Creating project schedules for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Managing information flow within the team.
- Managing client initiatives and communication for agreed deliverables.
What you'll need
- You have project coordination experience.
- You're focused and organized in how you tackle projects.
- You have a demonstrated ability to lead projects from beginning to end.
- You're passionate about technology. You love trying new tools and learning everything you can about the technology that powers them.
- You have a general understanding of how modern web applications work.
- You have great listening & comprehension skills, and the ability to explain complicated things simply.
- You have a talent for written communication and creating documentation.
- You have a strong sense of empathy.
- You love dogs. Not a requirement but we're a dog-friendly office. :)
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Alongside is a Hiring Platform for SMB that creates unbreakable relationships with amazing people. We’re on a mission to transform the way great companies are built, by helping organizations forge strong connections with the world’s most talented and dedicated people. The world of work is changing, and we believe hiring should change too. Our vision is to provide genuine flexibility and customization to empower individuals and organizations to showcase what makes them truly unique and therefore build meaningful connections.
We are a team...
- Who embraces uncertainty
- Who keeps things simple
- With unwavering relentlessness
- With endless curiosity
- Who empowers and uplifts others
- Who experiences life
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Alongside offers a non-traditional, open office workplace with a close-knit team, and an 'always learning' approach to work. We love ping pong, free coffee, celebrating birthdays, memes, and getting together for lunch. Our team works together closely on projects and values celebrating our successes together and thriving off the potential of achieving something out of the ordinary.
- Work with very talented people who are creating the best Hiring Platform.
- Working in one of the coolest offices in Moncton.
- Health Benefits.
- Amazing opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We're looking for someone to join our team who will be committed to the group and executing on our vision.
If your interested in joining our growing team, Apply Now!