We’re looking for leaders to help us run the show. You’re a veteran of web or mobile development, comfortable in front of a client, and ready to lead a team to deliver top-notch solutions. You’re smart, and you have a list of applications delivered to prove it.
As a Technical Director you’ll report to one of our VP’s of Technology with a focus on a defined portfolio of clients. You will serve as the technical lead on client accounts ranging from $3 million to $13 million+. You require knowledge of Application Development, Web Development, Quality Assurance and Systems Administration as you will be representing all of these disciplines on your accounts.
What you'll do
- Understands business problems to be solved, and provides technical direction and solution during all phases, including discovery, pre-sales, definition and delivery.
- Provides estimates for projects for all technical disciplines, and involves other discipline leads where appropriate.
- Ensures project managers are equipped to monitor project cost, risk, and timelines.
- Serves as standard escalation point for the project management team for any project risks, costs, and duration.
- Ensures quality of all technical outputs meets expectations.
- Maintains lasting client relationships, particularly with IT departments, through both remote and on site meetings across North America.
- Maintains long-term and big picture plans for client systems, architectures and technical environment.
- Identifies new opportunities in day-to-day communication, and communicates them to the core team.
- Defines, communicates and enforces necessary standards and regulatory compliance, particularly in relation to security and privacy.
- Assists Client Services and Business Development in sales efforts.
- Manages a team of developers and other technical staff
What you'll need
- 8+ years industry experience in technology
- 5+ years experience in a cross-functional role, or 2 year+ experience in at least 2 of the following disciplines: Architecture design, Application Development, Web Development, Quality Assurance, Data, Analytics, CRM Operations, Systems
- In-depth knowledge of cloud computing infrastructure, risk management/compliance and related information security requirements
- 3+ years experience in people management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team orientation and sparkling interpersonal skills
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Klick operates with a fiercely independent spirit at the intersection of technology, creativity and strategy. The Klick family is a diverse group of people who are driven and connected by a shared culture and commitment to the relentless pursuit of awesome at Klick Health, K2 Digital, Klick Learning Solutions (KLS), Katalyst, and Sensei Labs.
Established in 1997, Klick has teams in Chicago, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco and Toronto. Klick kicked off 2015 by being recognized for having one of the top 10 intranets in the world. In 2014, Klick won over 125 awards for its client work, corporate management and culture, including being named one of country's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Top 10 Greatest Places to Work, Best Employers, Fastest Growing Technology Companies, and Best Managed Companies. Klick's co-founders wrote New York Times Bestseller The Decoded Company (Portfolio/Penguin, 2014), the first book about big data in the workplace.