The TA is responsible for the technology implementation for assigned projects. This responsibility includes technical specifications, software architecture, implementation, and unit testing.
The TA collaborates with clients, project managers, account managers to ensure technical solutions accurately address customer needs.
What you'll need
Bachelor Degree in Mathematics
Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering
- Working knowledge of development process and strategies (i.e.:TDD, unit tests, domain driven design, etc.)
- Solid working knowledge of web programming fundamentals
- Minimum 6 years experience web software development
- Minimum 3 years experience with Java
- Applied math skills
- Experience using mathematical optimization software packages (such as LINDO) an asset
- Experience working in Agile Scrum an asset
- Experience leading/managing a team of developers
- Knowledge of relational databases and database applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on experience of developing web applications
- History of success with web services and API integration project work
- Must be a strong communicator and able to converse with development staff, senior management and clients
- Strong analytic, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a detail-oriented fashion without losing sight of the overall picture
We're looking for
A little bit about us
K2 Digital helps the world's top brands re-imagine and transform their business for the digital age. We're a new breed agency, delivering innovation though four practice areas: digital strategy, digital marketing, digital technology and digital hypercare.
Our global clients include MillerCoors, Sony, Bank Of Montreal, Suncor, Wal-Mart, Canadian Tire, Rogers, LUSH Cosmetics, AGF, RSA and Brookfield.
We're a Klick company, recognized as one of the country's 50 Best Employers, 50 Best Managed Companies, and 50 Fastest Growing Companies.
K2 Digital features an energetic environment where people strive to create the best work of their lives. We're proud to work with the best people in the industry, backed by the most sophisticated orchestration platform in the world - our proprietary Genome platform.
Our team includes award-winning visionaries, published authors, designers, technologists and strategists. Our culture is really important to us and we feature an energetic environment where people strive to create the best work of their lives.
We're growing fast, and we're on the lookout for awesome talent - smart, ambitious game changers that can help us achieve our vision. We want you to grow with us, be our next thought leader, jump right in, make a difference and have a ton of fun doing it.
For more information, visit our website at www.k2digital.com, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @k2digital.