This position has been closed and is no longer accepting applicants.
Team Leader - Customer Service
Are you passionate about customer service and ready to get out of the call center environment? Do you take pride in your ability to help lead a team? Are you focused on finding solutions and making sure your customers are satisfied?
At IMG we offer:
- Regular hours Monday through Friday, 8:00-5:00
- The pride of being a key player for a local New Brunswick company
- A competitive salary including a comprehensive benefits package after 90 days
We are currently looking for a self-motivated Customer Service Team Leader to join our Richibucto location. The ideal candidate understands the importance of great leadership, customer service and enjoys working in a fast paced team environment.
- Energizing and motivating team to achieve performance metrics
- Responding and acting on escalated customer concerns
- Contributing to the success of new product launches and promotions
- Liaising with other internal departments to resolve customer issues
- Ensuring customer service team is current on all product and service offerings
- Fostering an environment of continuous improvement through identifying and implementing process improvements
- Becoming a subject matter expert regarding IMG products
- Ensuring appropriate staffing levels to be able to respond to customer inquiries and orders
- Developing and implementing operational standards, policies and procedures
- Analyzing and reporting on performance metrics
- Ensuring the on-going training and development of team members
- Participating on cross departmental working teams to enhance customer service
- Ensuring timely and accurate entry of orders into Oracle
- All other duties as assigned
- Post Secondary education in a related field or Business is required
- Proactive, energetic, customer focused and results driven
- Team player with strong management presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and able to function in a deadline –oriented environment
- Works well with others, good communication skills are essential
- Job task planning and organizing, critical thinking and decision making
- Experience managing a operational coverage schedules, customer service data, targets
- Previous experience in business planning and customer service strategy development
- Experience managing, coaching and mentoring employees in a customer service environment
- Basic knowledge of pricing, product information systems
- Experience in computer base logistics and data mining
- Knowledge of systems and technology
Imperial Manufacturing Group is a leading manufacturer and supplier of 7000+ heating, ventilation and structural building products for residential and commercial applications. Recognized as one of "Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies", our employees are valued and recognized as the key to our success; their growth is continually challenged and supported within our dynamic and diversified organization.
IMG believes that our entrepreneurial culture creates an environment that encourages and enables our employees to be their best every day by encouraging them to think on their feet….to takes an idea from start to finish….to take ownership of their job…and to ultimately stay ahead of the competition.
IMG – Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
To learn more about Imperial Manufacturing Group please visit our website at imperialgroup.ca