We are looking for a Systems Administrator to join the Office Technology team. You will be responsible for maintaining, analyzing, troubleshooting, and supporting desktop computer systems, hardware and peripherals and management of local hardware (Mobile Phones, Laptops, Printers, and PCs), inventory etc. To be successful in this role, you will need excellent customer-facing skills and the ability to look beyond the problem to see the bigger picture.
What you'll do
- Perform day to day operational activities such as technical support, system patching and upgrade, and backup and recovery.
- Deploy PCs, installing software, maintaining inventory records.
- Telephony Move, Adds, and Changes.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical support requests.
- Maintain and develop the office infrastructure.
- Document procedures for system administration activities.
- Active Directory domain administration.
What you'll need
- 2+ year(s) experience in an IT support role
- Proficiency in Windows and OSX
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Comfortable lifting heavy gear (50lbs).
- Strong analytical troubleshooting skills.
- Customer focused, self-motivated, and open to new challenges
- Good knowledge of networking technologies including IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN
- Experience with Cisco networking equipment (PIX/ASA, switches)
- Training/certifications such as MCP, A+, Network+, CCNA
- Experience with Asterisk voice-over-IP phone systems
- Experience with virtualization technology (VMware, Hyper V)
- Experience with enterprise wireless solutions (Aruba)
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Klick operates with a fiercely independent spirit at the intersection of technology, creativity and strategy. The Klick family is a diverse group of people who are driven and connected by a shared culture and commitment to the relentless pursuit of awesome at Klick Health, K2 Digital, Klick Learning Solutions (KLS), Katalyst, and Sensei Labs.
Established in 1997, Klick has teams in Chicago, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco and Toronto. Klick kicked off 2015 by being recognized for having one of the top 10 intranets in the world. In 2014, Klick won over 125 awards for its client work, corporate management and culture, including being named one of country's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Top 10 Greatest Places to Work, Best Employers, Fastest Growing Technology Companies, and Best Managed Companies. Klick's co-founders wrote New York Times Bestseller The Decoded Company (Portfolio/Penguin, 2014), the first book about big data in the workplace.