Stylist Success Coordinator
As a Stylist Success Coordinator at Cribcut, you will work relentlessly to ensure that both our stylists and their clients are happy. Cribcut is a fast-moving, high growth start-up that is seeking the right person with experience in customer success / account management who is eager to take on a new challenge.
- Provide support to stylists and clients through email, phone, and social media
- Onboard new stylists to the Cribcut platform
- Coordinate key partnerships
- Be a brand ambassador for Cribcut
- Work 20 hours weekly at our office at downtown Halifax office (Volta)
- Have professional experience as an Account Coordinator/Manager
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- The ability and desire to work in a dynamic and challenging start-up
- Eagerness and willingness to take on new challenges and learn new skills
- Language: English
- You’ve read every post on our blog so you understand what kind of company we are and who our customer is.
- You know your way around Slack, Intercom, Pipedrive, Google Sheets/Docs