We are currently seeking an experienced Senior HR Director. This position will serve on the Senior Management Team.
The Human Resources Director is responsible for directing all of the people functions of the organization in accordance with the policies and practices of Cedar Sinai Park. The incumbent is responsible for the strategic human resource planning needed to provide the organization with the best people talent available and to position the organization as the employer of choice by being aware of policies, practices and trends within the industry.
What you'll do
· Participates in the development of the organization's plans and programs as a strategic partner, but particularly from the perspective of the impact on people.
· Translates the strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans.
· Evaluates and advises on the impact of long-range planning of new programs/strategies and regulatory action as those items affect the attraction, motivation, development and retention of the people resources of the organization.
· Oversees staffing strategies and implementation plans and programs to identify talent within and outside the organization for positions of responsibility. Identifies appropriate and effective external sources for candidates for all levels within the organization.
· Develops programs to allow the organization to embrace applicants and employees of all backgrounds and to permit the full development and performance of all employees.
· Continually assesses the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets.
· Establishes credibility throughout the organization to be an effective listener and problem solver of people issues.
· Maintains knowledge of HR policies, programs, laws and issues.
Evaluates the HR division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as for providing individuals with professional and personal growth opportunities
What you'll need
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required
12 + years’ experience in human resources, with experience proven experience leading a team
SPHR certification a plus
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Cedar Sinai Park
Our Mission: Cedar Sinai Park provides residential and community-based care to our elders and adults with special needs, allowing them to live with comfort, independence and dignity in a manner and in an environment based on Jewish values.
Our Vision: Cedar Sinai Park, a nonprofit organization, is committed to delivering a broad-based continuum of care that can be tailored to individuals? unique needs. Active consumer choice and a person-centered approach to care are at the heart of our mission. Our service delivery and development is about recognizing that people, including our eldest and most frail citizens, have the right to control decisions made about their lives. Our strategic goal is to seek and implement new ways to support those decisions.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Cedar Sinai Park is a non-profit long term care community situated on our scenic southwest Portland campus known for its lush green trees, walking trails and historic significance and connection to the local community. Cedar Sinai Park provides long term and inpatient skilled nursing care to residents allowing them to live with comfort, independence and dignity in a manner and environment based on Jewish values. We have a person-centered approach to care at the heart of our mission which empowers both residents and staff to be their best.
In addition to great working conditions and our friendly staff and residents, Cedar Sinai Park offers opportunities for fulfilling work, career growth and the satisfaction of knowing that you’ve made a difference. We offer a comprehensive benefit package including a 403b matching retirement plan, flexible spending account and employer paid short-term and long-term disability benefit. All benefited employees are eligible to receive paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits. We also offer an education assistance program. Each employee is entitled to one free meal each shift that they work.
Cedar Sinai Park is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identification, age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, uniformed services status, or any other state or federally protected classifications. No application will be rejected as a result of a disability that, with reasonable accommodation, does not prevent performance of the essential job duties.”