You'll be part of a strong, hard working engineering team in a start-up environment, and learn hands-on about our industry and our customers. We love people who can set their own direction and are self-motivated, work hard and are passionate about what they create.
What you'll do
What You Will Do:
- Contribute to sprint planning where tasks will be estimated and prioritized
- Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement features
- Produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code
- Debug existing source code as well as build new features
- Contribute to technical design
- Be able to work independently when required
- Develop source code across the stack, Front and Back end development
A little bit about us
At LeadSift, we are building a Sales Intelligence platform to mine intent from the public web to help B2B organizations identify and reach their best prospects at the right time. Marketing and Sales efforts are more impactful when they are relevant to a prospect's interests, mindset and willingness to buy. The LeadSift system identifies these prospects on their buying journey and connects them with the companies best positioned to meet their needs
LeadSift is backed by some of the most prominent venture investors including OMERS Ventures, Salesforce, Innovacorp and a stellar group of angel investors.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Start-up culture = being able to get your hands dirty with many things at once
- Full health benefits from day one
- Macbook Pro.
- Regular team lunches, Daily foosball games
- Equity Options
Along with your application, please include references to any open source contributions you've made or examples of side projects (i.e. Github, HackerNews, your own website)