The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of development, from rapid prototyping through to implementation, testing, and integration. In addition to being familiar with front-end and back-end development technologies (including Java and cross-platform mobile technologies), experience with image processing, machine learning, and/or high-performance computing is considered an asset. The candidate is also expected to show a high degree of creativity, being able to balance independent initiative while working cohesively with a larger team.
Key responsibilities include
- Designing and implementing new front-end and back-end solutions
- Using best practices for human-computer interaction/usability
- Designing and implementing image processing algorithms
- Writing cross-platform mobile and browser applications
- Coordinating between simultaneous coding tasks and team members
- Implementing best practices in coding and documentation
Resson is delivering leading predictive analytics technology to a fast-growing Agriculture tech industry. The successful candidate will play a key role in both the development and implementation of the Resson system, with the end objective to deploy the system globally and to greatly impact the efficiency of production for agriculture operators world-wide.
Software Developers at Resson are leaders in their industry, constantly expanding industry knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations and events.
To join the team at Resson apply to the link provided, or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org