Dash Hudson works with the best brands and publishers in the world to drive visual performance across all of their marketing channels. Our platform provides brands with a one-stop solution to get deep insights on their performance, create original content, discover user content, distribute to owned, influencer, and paid channels, measure and monetize.
As a Software Developer, you will work with our incredible dev team to build product used by some of the best companies in the world.
In case you were wondering, a little bit about us:
- Currently a team of 23 across development, sales, and marketing with offices in Halifax, NY, and Miami.
- We're a diverse team of guys and girls from around the world.
- We are a small but very productive engineering team of three based here in Halifax. We build beautiful, functional products that customers love.
- We are profitable, and fully funded by amazing investors.
- Our marketing platform is the best-in-class competing with the biggest companies in the marketing software industry.
- We have a big vision for the future of visual intelligence. We want you to be part of it.
- Our current stack includes Python, Flask, Celery, Docker, Redis, MySQL, AWS (Aurora, ELB, ECS and lots more).
Qualifications & Experience
- Ability to learn and adapt
- Problem-solving mentality
- Product-first approach to building software
- Building REST services and API design
- Automated UI acceptance testing using libraries like Cucumber and Selenium
- Hackathons or opensource projects will give you huge +
Please provide us the link to your Git.