As a big part of a growing development team, you will be called on to play a role in architecting, testing, and deploying SpryPoint's enterprise applications. You will participate in building and deploying enterprise-level web and mobile applications for clients across North America from SpryPoint's Charlottetown office. You will learn constantly.
What you'll need
- A keen interest in learning and the ability to apply your knowledge to craft clean code.
- Demonstrated fluency in developing clean, maintainable, testable code.
- Understanding of relational databases & SQL.
- Experience or knowledge on modern development and deployment methodologies including experience with AWS, GCP and/or Azure.
- Interest in expanding knowledge and applying knowledge to solve industry problems.
A little bit about us
SpryPoint, was founded in 2011 to assist utilities in addressing the technological advances of the last decade. We believe that efficient business processes are at the core of customer satisfaction and operational effectiveness. To address the evolving utility landscape, SpryPoint has developed a cloud-based platform of enterprise solutions designed to make our customers lives easier. We help utilities improve customer service and operations through business automation. SpryPoint provides Smart Solutions for Smart Utilities.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
This position offers some great perks:
- A very positive, healthy work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a highly skilled, motivated and experienced team.
- Health & dental coverage.
- Opportunity to design and build software using cutting-edge technologies.
- Opportunity to travel throughout North America to help our clients succeed
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Shared building with a yoga and fitness center.
- Stocked office pantry with free snacks and refreshments.
- Our office is one block from the beautiful Charlottetown waterfront, and is convenient to restaurants and cafe?'s.
- Co-op and OJT opportunities are available, with potential for post-grad employment.