We are currently seeking a Service Manager to work in our dealership. As a Service Manager you will be responsible for the supervision and leadership of the Service Technicians, Service Advisor, service support staff and Detailers, to ensure the overall operation of the shop is efficient.
What you'll do
- Oversee and manage the Service department's operations and scheduling.
- Ensure completion of shop maintenance and repair work.
- Advise Service Technicians of work that must be completed.
- Address customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous, professional manner.
- Ensure compliance with company standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and complete and on-time delivery.
- Manage the morale in the shop by setting and demonstrating a strong business ethic for dealing with employees, suppliers and customers.
- Monitor financial performance to ensure the department is meeting or exceeding budgetary commitments.
- Ensure that all reporting employees adhere to company policies and procedures.
What you'll need
- Post Secondary diploma or degree in a mechanical/technical field preferred.
- Must have previous management experience in a technical environment with proven leadership abilities.
- A clear and solid understanding of personnel policies, practices, and procedures and other operational issues faced by the organization.
- Proven mechanical abilities, and strong working knowledge of mechanical application and repair techniques.
- Experience with routine maintenance operations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of inventory control techniques and procedures.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Vision Ford Inc.
Vision Ford Inc. offers many automotive products and services to our Atholville area customers. From quality new Ford vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle near Atholville will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Ford vehicles, including the C-Max, Fiesta, Focus, Fusion, and Mustang making us a good choice as your Atholville Ford car dealer.
Our services include trusted Ford car repair, original Ford auto parts, and auto financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Vision Ford is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive benefits plan, educational assistance and excellent employee discounts
- Career growth and continuous development
- Respectful and cohesive working environment with strong company values
Vision Ford is a part of the Lounsbury Group of Companies. They have been committed to providing service and value to its customers, its communities and its employees for over a century. Lounsbury's is one of Atlantic Canada's leading companies operating automotive dealerships, heavy duty Truck franchises, and brand name furniture stores.