Serind Labs is a young company that builds beautiful mobile apps. We put our heart and soul into each app we build. Those apps together are used daily by millions of people.
We are currently looking for a Social Media Manager to implement and maintain marketing strategies through the use of current and new social media channels and tools. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and doesn't fade under pressure!
Our Principles and values:
- Refuse the interruption (i.e. ASAP) culture.
- Believe in the right to disconnect.
- Tranquillity at work.
- Love the state of flow.
- Quality of work is the holy grail.
- Respect and love for people who take risks.
What you'll do
- Manage our campaign calendar to ensure that the right audience is targeted with the right messaging at the right time
- Measure and analyze performance metrics to maximize Serind's SEO and marketing efforts
- Develop, manage, and produce materials to create a cohesive brand image and message
- Optimize programs and processes to make them efficient, repeatable, and scalable
- Help craft the content on landing pages, email communications, trackable URLs, and mor
What you'll need
- A passion for your work and the Serind Labs mission
- A strategic thinker and problem-solver who can overcome challenges, on-the-fly, in a thoughtful and meaningful way
- The drive for quality, not quantity
- A life-long learner who prioritizes learning and development and wants to get better everyday
- A solid understanding of marketing principles and an interest in blogs, social networks, and emerging trends
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Serind Labs builds some of the world's best apps. We build iOS, Android as well as web applications. For both brands and startups.
Refuse the interruption (i.e. ASAP) culture.
Believe in the right to disconnect.
Tranquility at work.
Love the state of flow.
Quality of work is the holy grail.
Respect and love for people who take risks.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Experience takes shape in many forms and a strong belief in the company mission goes a long way. If your experience is very close to matching our description, please apply!
It is our belief that diverse teams perform best. We value unique experiences, backgrounds and thought that may differ from our own because its leads to the most creative thinking and problem solving!