Senior Web Developer
Beauceron seeks to change the current cybersecurity story of endless breaches, hundreds of billions of dollars stolen and frustrated companies and organizations seeking a better way to manage their cyber risk.
Our aim is to turn our clients current greatest source of vulnerabilities – people, process and culture – into their greatest security asset, allowing them to become more resilient in the face of growing online threats.
To do that, we've developed an innovative approach to measuring, managing and monitoring cyber risk.
We are looking for a talented, passisonate web front end developer to join our team!
You’ll be a key member of our team, and will help Beauceron develop innovative new features and functionality as well as providing support to our growing customer base.
- Provide leadership and guidance on web application design and user experience approaches and best practices.
- Working closely with the rest of the team to design and implement product features.
- Designing and creating rich, responsive user experiences using modern web technologies.
- Providing support for our customers as needed.
- 5 years industry experience in front-end web development.*
- University degree, Community College or Private College Diploma.
- Comprehensive understanding of the current state of web technology and best practices.
- Strong user experience (UX) and design capabilities, able to define and maintain design patterns and UX standards.
- Advanced knowledge of frameworks/libraries such as jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Experience with AJAX and REST APIs.
- Knowledge of PHP or other server-side programming languages would be an asset.
- Experience with source code control systems such as Git.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
*We're interested in creativity and results. Don't have five years experience but you do have an amazing portfolio and fantastic references? Not a problem, we'd still love to talk to you.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation policy
- Health/Dental benefits
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Office located in the heart of downtown Fredericton and close to great restaurants, cafes and a beautiful riverside trail
- Be part of an experienced, energetic team working on a rapid, agile development schedule
- Help shape the future of the product – you’ll be more than just another cog in the machine
If you’re looking to work with a talented group of professionals, in a rewarding work environment, at a fast-growing company with the opportunity to have a real impact, we want to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with: