Sensei Labs is the newest Klick endeavour - a grand experiment in bringing the philosophies and technologies of the world's largest independent digital health agency to market for everyone else to adopt and build on. We're taking everything that's made Klick successful and packaging that magic into an awesome SaaS application and service offering. This is an opportunity to join us as we re-invent the technology of human achievement.
This is not an intranet in the usual sense of the word; it's a single unified application that drives every aspect of our business and is constantly being updated with the latest cool and useful web technology. It's a recruiting platform, work orchestrator, learning environment, social media site, ERP, and data cube browser all in one, among many, many other things.
I'm looking for an experienced front end architect who can create the client-side code behind our award-winning Sensei platform. From responsive websites to HTML5 presentations, we're looking for architects who can help our clients, and our platform stand out in the crowd.
What you'll do
- Develops custom client side components of web pages and sites.
- Develops cross platform desktop, mobile and/or responsive websites.
- Develops cross platform mobile responsive emails.
- Accurately translate designs from creative department to HTML/CSS.
- Experiments with and evaluate new technologies.
- Operates independently or as a member of a team as appropriate for individual projects.
What you'll need
Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years developing HTML-based web content.
- Applied knowledge of mobile development best practices.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team orientation and sparkling interpersonal skills.
- Experience with responsive design.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Klick operates with a fiercely independent spirit at the intersection of technology, creativity and strategy. The Klick family is a diverse group of people who are driven and connected by a shared culture and commitment to the relentless pursuit of awesome at Klick Health, K2 Digital, Klick Learning Solutions (KLS), Katalyst, and Sensei Labs.
Established in 1997, Klick has teams in Chicago, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco and Toronto. Klick kicked off 2015 by being recognized for having one of the top 10 intranets in the world. In 2014, Klick won over 125 awards for its client work, corporate management and culture, including being named one of country's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Top 10 Greatest Places to Work, Best Employers, Fastest Growing Technology Companies, and Best Managed Companies. Klick's co-founders wrote New York Times Bestseller The Decoded Company (Portfolio/Penguin, 2014), the first book about big data in the workplace.