We are looking for a Senior User Experience Designer, which means we’re looking for a seasoned, skilled designer who has focused on digital experiences with a knack for problem solving. Success in this role will be a result of passion for designing innovative, digital experiences that users/customers find desirable and meet the goals of our clients.
In this role, you will need to approach solving design problems through a creative lens, exploring solution options while understanding that there is no one way to find a solution. You will convey those solutions visually through sketches, user flows, wireframes, functional prototypes, and/or high-fidelity designs, as necessary. Additionally, you need to be able to communicate and collaborate face-to-face with our customers, be able to take direction while not being afraid to offer their opinion, and always be the customer/user advocate.
We know that the best solutions are a result of varying perspectives and skills, which is why we’re committed to adding new thinking and skillsets to our team. We encourage anyone with a passion to create change to apply.
What you'll do
- To be able to develop customer experiences from concept through to implementation
- To help translate business objectives and user needs into design strategy and execution
- To lead and/or work collaboratively with project teams and clients
- To research and cultivate design insight
- To analyze, organize and structure content
- To build and design UX deliverables (content mapping, user flows, wireframes, site maps, prototypes, visual design mock ups, etc.)
- To be proficient using our toolset which includes Adobe CC, Sketch, Invision
- To participate and lead client workshops
- To work in close collaboration with strategists, developers, content creators and the account management team
- To provide artistic direction on photography, film and motion design
- To contribute to the development of the studio's culture and quality standards
What you'll need
- 6-8+ years digital experience
- Thorough understanding of multi-channel experiences
- Insight into leading practices for UX design
- A foundation in graphic design balanced with a passion for technology
- Solid understanding of how things work across digital/social platforms to create engaging and memorable creative
- The ability to effectively communicate your creative thinking to clients
- The ability to provide and receive feedback and adapt creative accordingly
We understand that you may not have all the qualifications listed above – although it would be impressive if you did. Experience means a lot, and skills can be transferred and learned, but we feel passion and fit are just as important. Above all else, we’re looking for someone who can bring new perspectives to our work and culture, and has a desire to be challenged.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
T4G's head office is located in Toronto, ON with offices in Halifax, NS, Moncton, NB, Saint John, NB and Vancouver, BC.
We are a diverse collection of tech experts, creative thinkers, and consultants who are driven to produce exceptional change. We pride ourselves on our end-to-end technology solutions-if you need it, we make it happen.
T4G Limited was established in 1996. Initially, our expertise and solutions were tailored to the retail sector, with service offerings in BI and development. Over the years, we have hired truly amazing talent and broadened our capabilities.
Now our work spans the key areas of technology and marketing that businesses rely on today, including digital marketing, custom development, managed services, and leadership on the forefront of data science. We support companies across multiple verticals, including retail, travel, financial services, communications, and the public sector.
T4G Limited is a privately held Canadian company with more than 220 employees, with offices across Canada and a customer base that spans North America.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
It’s more than just a job. T4G is a collaborative, values-focused organization where people care deeply about each other, their work, and our clients. We take pride in cultivating an open and inspiring environment that respects every individual and encourages them to grow personally and professionally.
A career with T4G means a place where your ideas are heard and valued, and where you’re given the support to make them come to life, all surrounded by some of the brightest people in the industry.