I'm Sharon, Senior Director, SEO here at Klick Health. Klick is growing quickly, and although we have a strong SEO practice in place I need help to take us to the next level, and compliment my deep content knowledge with your technical expertise.
I'm looking for a senior level Organic Search Strategist to be part of our Media Practice, while interacting with many other teams at Klick (from UX to Dev to Copywriting to Editorial). Joining my team will be a good fit for you if you enjoy the big picture as much as diving into the details. You are an expert juggler of multiple tasks within multiple projects. You never see a problem ? only a challenge to find a solution ? and hang your hat on your collaborative approach. You know the SEO best practices, but understand that, in the real world, it's more about finding acceptable workarounds to technical issues; SEO will not always win out and you are okay with that. You are confident with both the content and technical sides of SEO, and are able to explain issues to both Dev and Editorial with equal clarity. Above all else, you should have a passion for continuous learning.
What you'll do
- Keyword research
- On-page optimization of Klick produced web sites
- Site audits for SEO best practice compliance
- IA and site design recommendations
- Dev consulting to troubleshoot technical SEO issues to find workarounds
- Collaborating with & offering educational support to our internal partners and clients
- Writing POVs and contributing to blog posts
What you'll need
Bachelor Degree in Marketing
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Keen eye for detail & excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Power user of core SEO tools like GSC, Moz, MajesticSEO, Screaming Frog
- Regular use of analytics tools to define SEO measures of success and report on performance
- Solid understanding of how website structure affects SEO
- Strong knowledge of HTML and cutting edge web site design (think parallax, long scrolling)
- Mobile SEO experience
- Working knowledge of Conductor Searchlight or a similar Enterprise SEO tool
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Klick operates with a fiercely independent spirit at the intersection of technology, creativity and strategy. The Klick family is a diverse group of people who are driven and connected by a shared culture and commitment to the relentless pursuit of awesome at Klick Health, K2 Digital, Klick Learning Solutions (KLS), Katalyst, and Sensei Labs.
Established in 1997, Klick has teams in Chicago, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco and Toronto. Klick kicked off 2015 by being recognized for having one of the top 10 intranets in the world. In 2014, Klick won over 125 awards for its client work, corporate management and culture, including being named one of country's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Top 10 Greatest Places to Work, Best Employers, Fastest Growing Technology Companies, and Best Managed Companies. Klick's co-founders wrote New York Times Bestseller The Decoded Company (Portfolio/Penguin, 2014), the first book about big data in the workplace.