Our Professional Services delivery team has an immediate need for a Senior Network Security Consultant. The successful candidate will mainly be responsible for the delivering security consultation engagements and security solutions in medium to large Enterprise environments. Drawing on both technical and business integration acumen, there is the opportunity to interact with and manage relations between both clients and Bell Canada staff. This role requires the hands-on architecture, design and deployment of projects with project teams of varying sizes. In addition, the candidate will be responsible in developing the Bell's security practice in the identified region.
What you'll do
- Acting as a team leader for the identified region in regards to the delivery of network security solutions and engagements
- Acting as a principal consultant in regards to developing and delivering strategic consultation engagements
- Growing the region footprint in regards to security
- Recruiting top security talent in the region to support security funnel and opportunities
- Developing security initiatives and offerings for security consultation with a focus on strategic and complex security offers and solutions
- Defining customer requirements for Security Solutions with a focus on Network Security solutions and/or Infrastructure Protection solutions i.e. Firewalls, VPNs, Intrusion prevention/detection, Access controls, Perimeter security, Secure content including Network Access Control (NAC), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), etc
- Development of Network Security Architectures and assessments for Canada's Largest Enterprise Customers
- Delivering security consultation and solutions engagements
- Approving vendor choices and establishing product / vendor selection criteria
- Mentoring and coaching security staff in the delivery of new technologies and consultation mandates
- Contributing to continuous growth of the Security Solutions practice through mentorship, identification of new opportunities and development of security solutions
What you'll need
- Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
- Technical certification with major vendors i.e. Juniper, Checkpoint, Cisco, HP, Fortinet, etc
- Professional designation such as CISSP, CISM, etc
- Proven Experience with Delivering Security Zoning and Segmentation Networks for Enterprise customers.ITSG 22/38 is an asset.
- Proven implementation experience for SABSA, TOGAF or other Architectural frameworks
- Experience in defining and implementing a Security Solutions roadmap
- 10+ years in IT with a minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience in providing detailed technical architecture expertise on Security Solutions within large corporate environments with a focus on solution implementation
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 136 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company's vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Bell Business Markets provides a vast array of communications solutions for small, medium, and large organizations. These include managed data and network solutions, cloud computing, conferencing, Web, security solutions and integrated information and communications technology (ICT) services.
Position Type: Management
Job Location: Canada : New Brunswick : Fredericton || Canada : New Brunswick : Moncton || Canada : New Brunswick : Saint John || Canada : Newfoundland : St. John's || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax
Application Deadline: 11/30/2016
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.