Our team is searching for a senior graphic designer with a keen eye and the skills to match. You have a passion for design, brand, digital products, and great books. You'll champion Audiobooks.com's user experience and product design while creating engaging experiences for our customers (informed by data and consumer behaviour), deliver on tight deadlines, and be flexible when surprise projects disrupt your workflow. You'll work with other team members from a variety of departments towards common business objectives. If you think you've got what it takes, send us the following:
- Your Resume
- Your Portfolio
Join a fun, smart, and driven team at Audiobooks.com. Our close-knit group runs a ping-pong league, a book club, and frequent lunch outings for our resident foodies. We're an audiobook company on the outside but a tech company at our core, so expect a fast-paced and constantly evolving role. We're obsessed with experimenting and love trying new things.
What you'll do
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Design and develop concepts for native mobile apps: Android and iOS
- Design killer concepts for online desktop and mobile media
- Develop user flows, wireframes and mockups to communicate complex ideas across all platforms.
- Design exceptional layouts and ensure designs work towards project objectives.
- Support the graphic designer, and lead the design vision for the graphics department.
What you'll need
- 5 years of experience in a design or agency environment preferred
- Intuitive grasp of UI and usability best practices, emerging trends, and constraints
- Ability to follow creative briefs and brand identity standards
- Good appreciation of web and print differentiated approaches
- Effective communication, presentation and organization skills
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CS
- Familiarity designing for desktop, mobile web, and native application experiences
- Team leadership experience preferred
- Illustration and animation experience
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Founded in 2011, Audiobooks.com is an app-based subscription retailer for audiobooks, delivering fast and easy access to over 100,000 titles to booklovers around the world. Our members can listen to best sellers, new releases and classic favourites on Apple and Android devices and via our partners: Sonos, GM, Jaguar and Land Rover. With a customer-first focus, we're constantly innovating and experimenting to create the best experiences for our listeners. Audiobooks.com is an RBmedia company.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK
Founded in 2011, Audiobooks.com is an app-based subscription retailer for audiobooks, delivering fast and easy access to over 100,000 titles to booklovers around the world. Our members can listen to best sellers, new releases and classic favourites on Apple and Android devices and via our partners: Sonos, GM, Jaguar and Land Rover. With a customer-first focus, we’re constantly innovating and experimenting to create the best experiences for our listeners.
At Audiobooks.com, you’ll never feel tied to your desk. We’ve got two stories of really bright, open space in a great location that’s just a 10-minute walk from Appleby GO Station, and we offer free parking. We provide our employees with healthy snacks, and bring in a massage therapist and a yoga/mindfulness instructor on a monthly basis. Everyone who works here is friendly, talented and passionate, and enjoys getting their hands dirty building amazing products.