Senior Full Stack Developer (Remote)
As a Senior Full-Stack Developer you'll be working with our 4-person dev team. You'll take the lead on managing and fine-tuning the back-end infrastructure, the database, the communications protocols, front-end websites and web apps. You will also dive into our mobile application, mobile hardware, and mobile communications network.
Being a small team allows our developers to have a big impact on the final solution and our company. We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic engineer that likes a startup environment (the chaos & the hustle!), wants to get their hands into code and is excited to learn all areas of our stack.
- You will actively participate in the design, development, and maintenance of our database, web, and mobile solutions
- You are a champion for user experience and take pride in coding a glorious interface, wonderful widgets and stunning visualizations.
- You know that there is such a thing as beautiful code and you are not afraid to fight for it.
- You will design and develop complex software solutions based not only on requirements, but with scalability and performance in mind
- You will mentor and collaborate with other team members
- You will participate in software design/code reviews to ensure quality and adherence to company standards and usability guidelines
- A competitive salary and stock options (a meaningful percent)
- Monthly allowance for co-working space or home office
- Semi-annual team retreats
- Continuous learning: need books or an online course? It's on us.