As a Senior Data Engineer at AmpMe, you gather, store and process the raw data to allow other people to run query and analyze it. You will be building and scaling the data pipeline that we have put at the center of the product development. You will be working alongside other engineers to ensure a great implementation of the data API on iOS and Android.
- Proficient with Python, SQL and Spark
- Experience working with Linux and AWS
- Knowledge of distributed database and data structure
- Understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Team Player with strong desire to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Communication skills in both English and French
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Up to 10% of annual salary in bonus based on team objectives
- Stock options
- Health Benefits
- VR at the office
- Laptop of your choice (Mac or PC)
- Flexible schedule
What you'll do
- Build and scale a data pipeline
- Oversees implmentation of the analytics in the natives applications
- Store the data efficiently using AWS
- Create dashboard to visualize the data
- Implement alerts to flag anomalies
- Build and maintain an internal data API
What you'll need
Language: English, French
We're looking for
A little bit about us
AmpMe launched in late 2015, bringing a spontaneous idea to reality, raised over 13 million dollars in funding to become the world's first social music platform. Named one of the most innovative apps by Google, AmpMe has been downloaded over 12 million times by music lovers across the globe. Our current world record is over 22,000 phones synced at the same time. Let's break it together!
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Working at AmpMe is hard work, but it's rewarding to say the least. We work hard and play hard. We're a tight-knit team on a mission to change the way people listen to music with their phones. We love geeking it out when it comes to music and tech. If you think you can help us take AmpMe to the next level, what are you waiting for? Hit us up!