Hi, we are seeking a Senior Account Director (pharma) to join our outstanding team of Client Service professionals.
A Sr. Account Director works with their Group Account Director to act as a liaison between clients and internal teams. This includes working closely with clients to establish specific marketing needs and identifying business opportunities to meet these needs. Once specific needs are identified this role is responsible for helping to recognize and implement solutions that will contribute to achieving client goals. As a senior member of the team, your duties also include taking financial responsibility for your assigned projects and brand(s).
All credentials aside, we’re not just looking for someone who is great on paper (although that definitely helps), we need someone truly unique. We’ve been searching far and wide for a genuine artifact to add to our ever-growing collection of talent. One of the many great things about Klick is that we employ a ton of high-energy, brilliant people, who care about their work and their colleagues; everyone brings different qualities and areas of expertise to the table, which results in an abundance of knowledge and capabilities. In other words, we’re not asking you to be perfect on arrival; we’re asking you to be yourself, because we see the value in that.
MANAGEMENT AND EXECUTION
- With the team, manage project execution to ensure processes are being following and that projects comply with regulatory requirements
- Manage tight deadlines and exceed client expectations with attention to detail and flawless execution
- Review and manage project budgets under your direction to success
- Lead cross-functional teams in delivering digital marketing programs
- Be an active contributor to a positive, innovative, collaborative, and cooperative work environment
- Be action and solution oriented at all times
- Ensure all communications reflect the Klick Health standards and assist in developing a positive client experience
- Understand client’s business, industry, competitors, key drivers, environment, etc.
- Relentlessly work to identify opportunities to bring value to our client’s businesses
- Articulate client’s brand objectives and ensure they are incorporated into recommendations
- Contribute to the development of the account plan for each client
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- University Degree, focus in Business or Science; MBA preferred
- 6 years minimum business experience in digital marketing and strategy development
- A passion for technology, emerging media and the Internet; specific interactive strategy experience required
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- An understanding of marketing communications and regulations of the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry in Canada and the US
- Bonus Points: Previous agency experience
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Travel time –up to 40% travel required with destinations mainly in the US and Canada
- Valid passport is required
Are you ready to join a team of superstars and do the best work of your life?
What you'll need
- Pharma mareketing
A little bit about us
Klick operates with a fiercely independent spirit at the intersection of technology, creativity and strategy. The Klick family is a diverse group of people who are driven and connected by a shared culture and commitment to the relentless pursuit of awesome at Klick Health, K2 Digital, Klick Learning Solutions (KLS), Katalyst, and Sensei Labs.
Established in 1997, Klick has teams in Chicago, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco and Toronto. Klick kicked off 2015 by being recognized for having one of the top 10 intranets in the world. In 2014, Klick won over 125 awards for its client work, corporate management and culture, including being named one of country's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Top 10 Greatest Places to Work, Best Employers, Fastest Growing Technology Companies, and Best Managed Companies. Klick's co-founders wrote New York Times Bestseller The Decoded Company (Portfolio/Penguin, 2014), the first book about big data in the workplace.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Klick Health is the world's largest independent digital-first health agency, laser-focused on creating solutions that engage and educate healthcare providers about life-saving treatments. Klick helps inform and empower patients to manage their health and play a central role in their own care. Every solution hinges on Klick's in-house expertise across the digital universe - strategy, creative, analytics, instructional design, user experience, relationship marketing, social and mobile. Established in 1997, Klick has teams in Chicago, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco and Toronto.