The Lounsbury Group of Companies has an opening for a Sales Manager in one our automotive dealerships.
We are seeking someone who is self-motivated, is passionate about managing a sales team, enjoys interacting with customers and who is highly process driven.
- Work with the sales team to train and coach on: new products, upcoming promotions, financing options, and selling skills.
- Provide support to sales staff during the sales process, including (not limited) to meeting each customer.
- Work with the sales team to achieve monthly targets and continuously review goals on a weekly basis.
- Develop sales plans and strategies and monitor their progress on overall volume, close ratio, average sale, and margins.
- Manage inventory of new and used vehicles.
- Manage used vehicle process: appraise vehicles, determine recondition work needed, and re-sale value.
- Routinely meet with Managers from other Departments to discuss issues, concerns and process improvement.
- Ensure sales team follow company policies and procedures.
- University degree in Business Administration, Operations, Management, Marketing or equivalent, is preferred
- 5 or more years of managing a team of people is required
- Previous experience in automotive sales is preferred
- Must know all of the variables that will affect the business plan, including supply, demand, profit, competition, promotion, pricing, manufacturing issues, insurance rates, and finance rates
- Integrity, passion, and in-person presentational skills are essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bilingualism is considered an asset
Lounsbury's is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive benefits plan, educational assistance and excellent employee discount program
- Career growth and continuous development
- Respectful and cohesive working environment with strong company values