As a Sales Growth Manager you will work with our Director of Global Partnership to launch and grow our operations in new markets across North-America. Your main KPI will be the number of qualified opportunities you identify. You will master and optimize our sales process, learn about the company, the product, the industry, the competitors, the customer stories, and the compelling events that happen in the customer?s world that may prompt them to buy.
What you'll do
- Develop and execute different stategies to improve prospecting process
- Build target lists according to LL buyer personas
- Develop, test, and send emails to prospects
- Develop and continuously improve on sales pitch through A/B testing strategy
- Follow up with leads to move them through the pipeline
- Conduct the first call with leads
- Qualify leads in the first call
- Develop and deliver on demos
- Research and build ideal customer profiles
- Keep CRM updated (Hubspot)
- Perform other tasks and duties as needed
What you'll need
- Proven ability to cold email / call
- Someone who can hustle
- Has worked in some sort of sales role
- Can elaborate and test sales stratagies
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- You have some experience working in a startup
- You have worked with HubSpot CRM and HubSpot Marketing
- You have a knowledge of the real estate and/or the travel market
- You have worked in a sales organization that have had clear sales objectives
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Local Logic is an information company that empowers thoughtful decision making by providing insight into locations. Our algorithms leverage a combination of geospatial data and user generated usage data to quantify qualitative aspects of location for every address in a city. At Local Logic we believe that information reveals insight, empowers decisions and inspires innovation.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Compensation and Benefits
- Join a smart and dedicated team in a high growth venture backed company
- Flexible hours and remote work possible
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Illness insurance
- Career development opportunities
- Sweet maps
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Free snacks, coffee, tea
- Membership to Dialogue for you, your spouse, and dependents (access to health care from your phone)
- Parental leave
- Competitive compensation
- BIXI key
- Health and Wellness Credit
- Your choice of Mac vs. PC (depending on role)
- Desk greenery
About Local Logic
Local Logic is an information company that empowers thoughtful decisions by providing insight into locations. Our algorithms leverage a combination of geospatial data and user generated usage data to quantify qualitative aspects of location for every address in a city. At Local Logic we believe that information reveals insight, empowers decisions and inspires innovation.
Our team is committed to:
DIVERSITY: We know diversity brings out the best in everyone just as it does in cities.
INTEGRITY: We pride ourselves on having an honest and amazing team and on working with honest and amazing partners.
PROVIDING VALUE: We are committed to creating value for our clients, their customers and cities as a whole and we believe these are complementary.
CURIOSITY: We encourage experimentation and curiosity: show us something messy, show us something different!
Help us impact how cities are used and developed!
Come work in an environment where:
- You get to take ownership of your projects, rather than just take orders
- Everyone is driven, but chill
- Personal and professional growth is encouraged and fostered
- No assholes