Looking for a new challenge that will feed your passion for innovative mobile advertising solutions and draw on your proven sales skills? We are looking for an experienced sales and business development professional with exceptional prospecting and outreach methods, inquisitive nature, clear communication style, and win-win client relationship skills to drive new business for Go2mobi's suite of products.
Your primary objective is to search out and drive revenue from new clients globally. You will help us identify and prospect the right customer segments while taking ownership over building a quality opportunity pipeline with healthy conversions. You will be responsible for your outreach plan, coordination with internal teams, and will ultimately own the day-to-day success of your accounts until they transfer to our account management team.You'll connect with prospects and customers to collect feedback and provide it back to our product team. You'll help develop our revenue growth playbook, hone our positioning, keep tabs on competititors, and lead our effort to bring the world's mobile advertisers and publishers to the Go2mobi platform.
The ideal candidate fully understands the power and capabilities of performance advertising as it relates to mobile DSPs, mobile app advertising, and has familiarity consulting with clients on how to work together to reach KPIs and business goals. You should have a familiar understanding of mobile ad tech, the programmatic ecosystem, and are motivated, tenacious, driven, creative, can articulate and tell a story, and are ready, willing and able to roll up your sleeves to contribute to the overall success of Go2mobi.
What you'll do
Spread the Word - develop and nurture relationships with potential clients
Aim High - hit quota to close new clients on a monthly basis
Collaborate - work closely with our Account Managers to provide the best customer service
Be Strategic - provide input into the creation and implementation of sales and marketing strategy
Be a Brand Ambassador - represent the company among your prospects and clients
Represent Go2mobi at industry conferences and networking events including participation in industry speaking engagements
- Identify the right customer segments
Work cross functionally with a variety of internal teams, including Marketing, Development, Product Management, and Account Management teams
- Develop an understanding of the competitive landscape and be very comfortable positioning Go2mobi off it
What you'll need
- 5+ years experience in sales, business development, growth, product, or relationship management for advertisers, brands, agencies or publishers in the ad tech space. Bonus points if your experience is in mobile programmatic!
- Knowledge & familiarity with mobile publisher business models, ad serving, ad exchanges, RTB, Programmatic, PMP and online ad technologies focused on driving publisher value a strong asset
- Comfortable working knowledge and experience with CRMs and tracking activity
- Experience in value-selling advertising technology
- You are flexible and able to pivot with market changes
- Capable of being consultative, intimately familiar with the life of a publisher and what today's mobile advetisers are looking for
- Self-starter, comfortable operating in a startup-like environment
- Unrelenting drive to find, engage, and establish partnerships with premier companies in the mobile space
- 1-3 years of relevant managerial experience of a commercial team, an asset
- Proven communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong networking skills with the ability to open doors and build strong customer relationships
- Comfortable with some travel
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Go2mobi is a mobile advertising and technology company with 1000's of clients globally. Our clients are brands, agencies and media buyers who want to buy hyper-targeted ads space on the mobile devices of the 3 billion global consumers who make up our advertising network. We work with a wide variety of brands, agencies, and performance marketers, including major brands like Best Western, Honda, and Candy Crush to build and deliver impressive advertising results on mobile. We're proud to say that our entire advertising technology platform is proprietary and built in-house, including our Publisher Network, Demand-Side Platform and Data Management Platform.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Work with smart, driven and inspiring people in a fun and collaborative environment
- Work at the forefront of mobile advertising innovation
- Be creative & strategic
- Be rewarded with more opportunity
- Break new business in new territories and make a name for yourself
- Collaborate with all levels within the company
- Receive a competitive compensation package based on experience, including comprehensive health and dental benefits: Base + commission paid on dollar one, no caps
- Have fun at work!