Posted August 23rd 2017
Sendwithus is looking for an eager Sales Development Representative to join our team in Victoria BC or San Francisco CA. You will be working alongside our Sales and Marketing teams to prospect leads, do outreach via cold call and emails, sit on sales calls, and qualify sales leads.
This position offers a lot of opportunity for growth and professional development. As the SDR for the Sales Team you will be on the front lines making connections, driving sales, and connecting with potential clients. Creativity and persistence are key to success in this role.
In Your First 3 Months, You Will...
- Be working closely with the Sales team to start developing an understanding of what a great customer looks like and begin to identify them using sales software.
- Figure out what pain points and use cases the Sendwithus product solves and how to communicate those to potential clients.
- Partner with the Sales team to sit on sales calls and build a repeatable process.
- Learn the Sendwithus sales process and be comfortable within our Salesforce environment.
- Begin to execute on outbound campaigns and personalized customer decks
In Your First 12 Months, You Will...
- You will be owning your numbers -- hitting (or exceeding) your goals for lead conversions.
- Working in partnership with the Account Executives to creating and maintain records and provide support.
- Work with the Marketing Automation Specialist to convert Marketing Qualified Leads into Sales Accepted Leads.
- Using all available tools and data sources to research important details about leads (latest round of capital, stakeholders, decision makers, etc.).
- Be an expert that can confidently speak about Sendwithus product features and value the platform brings to dynamic marketing campaigns.
Send two sentences introducing yourself, an updated resume/personal website, and a writing sample. The writing sample will be in the format of an email that is selling Sendwithus to a "potential client" that uses transactional emails with their customers. It is up to you to find this potential client and decide why they are a fit for Sendwithus. You will be required to find out some information about your potential client and use that information to customize your outbound email selling Sendwithus.
Sendwithus powers email communication for large online businesses. Our system handles thousands of users and more than 30 Million emails every day, ranging from real-time notifications and invoices to personalized marketing campaigns and product updates. Our customers include Microsoft, Zillow, DonorsChoose, and MeUndies - in fact, we're already one of the top 300 email senders in the world. We were part of Y Combinator's W14 batch, have offices in both Victoria and San Francisco, and are backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.