First things first: Do you have a passion for music? Yes? Awesome, as you’ll be listening to a lot and a lot of it.
You will be working closely with a fast growing and strong technical team. Your frenzy for flawless product will be continually pushed to the next level as we develop new features and improve our technologies.
Your primary focus will be the development of test plans for new features. Your secondary focus will be enjoying our fantastic office life. Your tertiary focus will be participating in Rocket League Tournaments, which we take extremely seriously.
The app is a team effort, which means you will work in collaboration with other developers. As such, we’re looking for someone who plays well with others, and commits fully to collaborative solutions, design, and puts quality first.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Insane detail orientation
- 3+ years of experience with consumer product
- Knowledge of test case design techniques
- Experience in manual testing
- Understanding of mobile User Experience design principles
- Bug tracking systems (JIRA)
- Excellent understanding of the iOS and Android platforms
- Highly comfortable in a very fast-paced environment with high degrees of autonomy
- A fun place to work and meaningful challenges that will touch people around the world
- A week vacation to the destination of your choice before you start
- A brand new Mac and premium headphones of your choice
- Money (scaled to experience)
- Up to 10% yearly bonus, based on team performance.
- Stock options — if the company does well, everyone does well!
- Private health clinic and comprehensive health benefits
- Office toys –good ones
- To listen to Cristhian’s singing, which is pretty epic
What you'll do
- Develop test plan for new feature
- Participate actively in sprints planning
- Provide test results to the team
- Maintain and evolve QA environment as requirements change
- Better integrate QA in the production cycle to maximize speed of delivery
- Add and improve acceptability standards
- Understand the engineering of AmpMe
- Recommend and implement testing tool to increase efficiency and streamline Quality Assurance
- Prioritize bugs and crashes
What you'll need
Experience: 3 years experience in a similar role.
Language: English, French
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Established in 2015 and born out of Montreal, Quebec (Canada), AmpMe has become the global leader in terminating awkward silences and turning the party up! We're building the future of music, and bringing people together.
Imagine being able to start a party anywhere you go.
Music has the power to move and inspire, and we're on a mission to bring a portable sound system to everyone, regardless of where you are and what device you have on you. The technology we're building brings people together in the real world, crafting unforgettable moments and ever-lasting memories.
As a team, we learn, we share and we break boundaries. Passion is the background music to our journey, and we're looking forward to having you along with us for the ride!
Diversity is something that we care deeply about, not only because we believe it makes us a better team, it also gives us more insights into building a consumer product that people will love. We're proud to count people from Canada, Spain, France, Iran, China, Columbia, Chile, US, Brazil and India among the team!
Finally, although we are serious about the work we do and the challenge we're undertaking, we collaborate with respect, humour and kindness.