Sensei Labs is the newest Klick endeavor - a grand experiment in bringing the philosophies and technologies of the world's largest independent digital health agency to market for everyone else to adopt and build on. We're taking everything that's made Klick successful and packaging that magic into an awesome SaaS application and service offering. This is an opportunity to join us as we get started re-inventing the technology of human achievement.
This is not an intranet in the usual sense of the word; it's a single unified application that drives every aspect of our business and is constantly being updated with the latest cool and useful web technology. It's a recruiting platform, work orchestrator, learning environment, social media site, ERP, and data cube browser all in one, among many, many other things.
I'm looking for an experienced quality assurance analyst to join the team that builds and maintains the Sensei platform. As a QA Analyst, you will be designing, writing, documenting, and executing test plans and scripts for all stages of the web product development lifecycle, following company defined processes and methods.
What you'll do
- Develops and executes automated test scripts.
- Identifies, investigates, reports and tracks bugs to closure.
- Handles multiple projects with changing priorities and meet concurrent deadlines.
- Communicates test results, as well as any errors or issues discovered during testing, to QA team and developers.
- Takes part in the planning and implementation of the testing and quality strategy for new and existing projects.
What you'll need
Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years QA experience with web-based applications (1-3 years for full-time role, up to one year for the internship position).
- Knowledge of programming fundamentals.
- Practical experience with relational databases and database applications.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- A talent for breaking software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team orientation and sparkling interpersonal skills.
- Experience in writing test cases and preparing test plans.
- Experience with an automated test tool (Watir, Selenium, QuickTest, xUnit, etc.).
- Experience with load, stress, volume testing in .NET based infrastructure.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Klick operates with a fiercely independent spirit at the intersection of technology, creativity and strategy. The Klick family is a diverse group of people who are driven and connected by a shared culture and commitment to the relentless pursuit of awesome at Klick Health, K2 Digital, Klick Learning Solutions (KLS), Katalyst, and Sensei Labs.
Established in 1997, Klick has teams in Chicago, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco and Toronto. Klick kicked off 2015 by being recognized for having one of the top 10 intranets in the world. In 2014, Klick won over 125 awards for its client work, corporate management and culture, including being named one of country's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Top 10 Greatest Places to Work, Best Employers, Fastest Growing Technology Companies, and Best Managed Companies. Klick's co-founders wrote New York Times Bestseller The Decoded Company (Portfolio/Penguin, 2014), the first book about big data in the workplace.