An integral role on the Remsoft Client Services team, the Project Manager directs and controls all project activities, including directing human resources and controlling costs, schedules and deliverables. With the support of the Client Services team members, the Project Manager manages, plans, and coordinates activities of projects to ensure that the goals and objectives of all projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters. Reporting to the Remsoft Director of Delivery, the successful candidate has a deep understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and a proven track record of successfully performing in a project management capacity, within a professional services organization.
- Maintains open lines of communication between the Client Services team and the client
- Reviews requests for changes in scope, schedule, or budget prior to submission to the client
- Responsible for the day-to-day coordination and execution of project activities
- Responsible for overall project risk and quality management
- Defines and documents project plans, policies, and procedures
- Prepares and submits project status reports, as required
- Facilitates project status meetings and project review meetings
- Works with the Remsoft and client teams to facilitate project tasks and produce high quality work products and deliverables
- Maintains staffing plans
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- A proven track record of success and a minimum of 5 years of proven project management experience in the software and/or professional services sector
- Very strong technical writing skills, coupled with strong oral communication and presentation skills
- Deep knowledge and experience with various delivery methodologies
- An MBA or M.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- More than 10 years of project management experience
- Strong consulting skills (e.g. active listening, understanding client challenges, etc.)
- Oral and written communication in French
Not just an office with a great view - the Remsoft culture is one that promotes a healthy work/life balance. Our team of dynamic individuals is passionate about our community at home and abroad contributing to the social and environmental sustainability of our planet.
Remsoft offers a competitive salary, benefits package and other perks (including corporate massage therapy, pop-corn and Nerf guns).
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada.