T4G requires an experienced Senior Project Manager for Web and Mobility projects within a larger ERP program. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong leadership skills and extensive experience with enterprise level software development and systems integration projects. Ideally, the successful individual would also have experience working within a challenging, matrixed and centralized IT division with a formalized PMO.
This immediate opportunity is in Moncton, NB and the project expectation for this role is on-site with project team.
What you'll do
Manage end to end delivery of IT (Web and mobility) projects including:
- Project planning & tracking
- Project management & leadership
- Project status reporting
- Project resource management
- Vendor/subcontract management
- Technical/delivery process guidance
- Resource will work as part of the Leadership Team of the larger program
What you'll need
- 5 years' experience managing enterprise level software development and systems integration projects
- Demonstrated experience managing projects for both Web and Mobile platforms
- PMP certification or equivalent diploma or degree
- Significant experience with Vendor and Subcontractor management
- Ability to develop and manage very detailed project plans (to the WBS task level) that will drive resource allocations in a matrixed organization
- Experience using CAs Clarity software an asset
- Knowledge and experience within the transportation/logistics domain an asset
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience
- Large scale project experience
- ERP experience an asset
We're looking for
A little bit about us
T4G's head office is located in Toronto, ON with offices in Halifax, NS, Moncton, NB, Saint John, NB and Vancouver, BC.
We are a diverse collection of tech experts, creative thinkers, and consultants who are driven to produce exceptional change. We pride ourselves on our end-to-end technology solutions-if you need it, we make it happen.
T4G Limited was established in 1996. Initially, our expertise and solutions were tailored to the retail sector, with service offerings in BI and development. Over the years, we have hired truly amazing talent and broadened our capabilities.
Now our work spans the key areas of technology and marketing that businesses rely on today, including digital marketing, custom development, managed services, and leadership on the forefront of data science. We support companies across multiple verticals, including retail, travel, financial services, communications, and the public sector.
T4G Limited is a privately held Canadian company with more than 220 employees, with offices across Canada and a customer base that spans North America.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
It's more than just a job. T4G is a collaborative, values-focused organization where people care deeply about each other, their work, and their clients. We take pride in cultivating an open and inspiring environment that respects every individual and encourages them to grow personally and professionally.
A career with T4G means a place where your ideas are heard and valued, and where you're given the support to make them come to life, all surrounded by some of the brightest people in the industry.