Kids Code Jeunesse is proud to bring computer programming to kids inside and outside of the classroom! We have reached an exciting period of growth and are looking for a motivated and passionate person oversee our program services across the country.
The ideal Program Services Director will be driven, goal-oriented, and a leader in team management. You also believe in the importance of empowering children, their educators and parents with the skills of the 21st century.
You will be responsible for Kids Code Jeunesse delivery services, including Code Club Canada. You will manage a team of regional coordinators to ensure solid execution of our services across the country.
What you'll do
- Manage a dynamic national team
- Oversee and ensure high quality of service delivery
- Ensure team deliver measurable, impactful results in an efficient manner
- Provide team guidance to ensure appropriate services are offered
- Report deliverables, priorities, and challenges to Executive
What you'll need
- 5+ years experience in project management, ideally with national and/or international impact
- Experience with service delivery frameworks
- Experience in team leadership across multiple regions
- University degree in finance, business, or relevant
- Proven ability to grow projects and services
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Fre/Eng)
- Ability to present / report to Senior Management in a cohesive and engaging way
NICE TO HAVE
- Interest in children’s Education and Technology
- Driver’s licence
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Kids Code Jeunesse
Kids Code Jeunesse is a Canadian not for profit organization dedicated to empowering children, teachers and parents with the skills we all need to thrive in a technology driven society. By bringing digital learning experiences into the classroom and in communities, we teach Canadians how to be better thinkers and better creators in a digital world.
Kids Code Jeunesse est un organisme canadien à but non lucratif dont la mission est de fournir aux enfants, aux enseignants et aux parents les compétences numériques nécessaires afin de s’épanouir dans une société axée sur la technologie. Grâce à la programmation, tant les enfants que la population canadienne en général apprendront à développer leur réflexion et leur créativité à l’ère numérique.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Kids Code Jeunesse is on a mission to shake-up the digital education landscape for Canadians one classroom and one community at a time, and we need your help to do it. KCJ is a dynamic and extremely supportive work environment where all ideas and opinions are welcomed. We are looking for enthusiastic and innovative team players who want to help us empower Canadians to be better thinkers and better creators in an increasingly digital world.