Highline Beta is hiring a Program Manager, Accelerators to support our accelerator engagements. Specifically, we work with corporate partners to help them work with startups to execute pilots. Our programs are run globally, and startups are recruited globally as well.
Examples of pilot program accelerators we're involved with: AD Stretch with Avery Dennison, 100+ Sustainability Accelerator with AB InBev, Colgate, Unilever & The Coca-Cola Company and Intuit Prosperity Accelerator.
This is a full-time contract position (likely until the end of 2023) to work closely with the Accelerator team on delivering incredible value to our corporate partners, startups participating in accelerator programs, and growing our ecosystem of partners.
What you'll do
- Support the execution of our accelerator programs
- Work closely with our corporate partners
- Create detailed project plans for tracking deliverables and timelines
- Coordinate between startups and corporate partners
- Provide consistent progress reports to clients
- Design programming for startups (and clients), which may include mentorship sessions, workshops, webinars and other activities
- Collaborate with the sourcing director, select appropriate sourcing strategy to attract high quality startups to join programs
- Coach startups on a weekly basis to support their growth, which might include, but not limited to, providing advice on pitch decks, product design, business model, customer definition and other areas of improvement
What you'll need
- You have a strong background in project/program management
- You have experience working, serving and/or managing founders on their growth journey
- You have experience with client-facing account management and/or working with senior stakeholders
- You have experience working with startup frameworks/methodologies
- You have strong relationship building and management skills
- You have exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
You are a strong collaborator, with a "can-do" attitude and passion for excellence
We're looking for
A little bit about us
At Highline Beta, we celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don't hesitate to reach out!