Highline Beta helps the Fortune 1000 identify new growth areas, co-innovate with start-ups, and build corporate ventures. As part of Hussam Ayyads' Accelerator team, you will lead the design, planning, and execution of Highline Beta Accelerators, particularly the Station Fintech Program and Montreal-based programs. To do this you will collaborate with a team made up of Program Directors like Lead Program Director Oksana Salamaszek and Program Director Veronika Kvon, as well as Senior leadership team members like Chief Accelerator Officer, Hussam Ayyad.
"As a Program Director, there has never been a week where I haven't learned something new, definitively not a tedious job; you learn every day from your teammates, corporate clients, or the founders. But, my favorite part about HLB, is how everyone in the organization is empowered to connect the dots and go the extra mile!"
- Program Director, Accelerators
What you'll do
- Lead the design, planning, and execution of the Station Fintech Accelerator Program that is aligned with Finance Montreal's needs and creates value for their business
- Provide the strategic consulting lens to guide Station Fintech / Finance Montreal and its consortium members and start-ups through their growth journey
- Manage the communications and engagement of Station Fintech consortium members and start-ups partners
- Support and guide startups throughout the programming cycle to ensure the program creates value and meets their expectations.
- Be mentored and challenged by an amazing group of people including Hussam Ayyad, HLB's Chief Accelerator Officer
What you'll need
- You have a strong project/program management background.
- You have experience working, serving, or managing founders on their growth journey
- You have experience in client-facing, account management and working with senior stakeholders
- You have experience working with startup frameworks/methodologies
- You have strong relationship-building and management skills.
- You enjoy working in innovation, business. corporate innovation growth
- You are able to prioritize your own work to handle multiple tasks and ensure established deadlines are met
- You are an effective communicator and strong collaborator
A little bit about us
At Highline Beta, we celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don't hesitate to reach out!
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Highline Beta was founded by Marcus Daniels, Lauren Robinson, and Ben Yoskovitz with a mission of building better ventures. We are an accelerator builder, a venture studio, a corporate innovation firm, and a seed-stage venture fund that discovers growth opportunities for large companies and helps them realize those opportunities through internal and external innovation. We believe the most ambitious companies need to build a portfolio of new ventures to win.
We believe in speed and experimentation. And always with an investor's mindset. Whether you're looking to build new businesses in-house, spin-out new startups, or partner with start-ups through a corporate accelerator, we can help.
We work with Fortune 1000 companies on developing a balanced approach to innovation by identifying new areas of growth and building a portfolio of venture investments. We believe in startup-corporate collaboration as the ultimate unfair advantage. Our fund invests in startups that have meaningful relationships and pilots with our corporate clients. When this works, everyone wins.
Why join Highline Beta?
In 2020 and 2021, Highline Beta Was Selected as One of the Best Workplaces for Innovators by Fast Company.
Our Guiding Team Principles
- Win as a Team
- Bias for Action & Ownership
- Embrace a Founder Mentality
- Strengthen Diversity & Inclusion
- Act with positive intent & transparency
Other Benefits of Working Here
- Competitive salary and employer-paid health benefits, including 12 weeks of paid parental leave and access to Inkblot Therapy
- Stock Options with a 3-year vest
- Bonus based on performance of role and company
- Flexible vacation policy (at least 4 weeks plus)
A diverse team who is committed to inclusion
What you can expect when you apply to Highline Beta
- Phone screen with Lisa Partridge, People Operations and Community Director
- Remote interview with Hiring Manager, Hussam Ayyad, Chief Accelerator Officier
- Remote panel interview where you will present a case study to cross-functional HLB team members.
- Remote Interview with Hiring Manager, Hussam Ayyad, Chief Accelerator Officier
- Conduct references and security checks
Following the advice of Canadian health authorities, to mitigate the risk of potential spread of COVID-19 and support social distancing, all recruiting activities including interviews and new hire onboarding will be conducted virtually.
We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team and encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.