At HeyOrca, we are building a sandbox for marketing agencies to get content reviewed and approved by their clients. We believe that the best agencies involve their clients at critical stages of the content creation process. HeyOrca exists to help these agencies by providing the best agency-client collaboration experience.
We?re looking for a product manager that can become fully in tune with our product and our customers' use cases to ultimately answer the ?Why? something in HeyOrca exists or should exist. The product manager will also be responsible for providing recommendations for the product roadmap and strategy.
What you'll do
- Conduct regular interviews with customers and understand their needs. What can HeyOrca do to help them be better at their jobs?
- Conduct regular interviews with the different functional teams of HeyOrca to garner customer/ prospect feedback on their current needs and gain full visibility to the current state of HeyOrca?s technical situation.
- Be up to date on usage data and statistics of the application.
- Inform roadmap decisions and provide recommendations based on qualitative and quantitative data gathered in interviews and exploring usage of the application.
- Make sure that roadmap priorities are regularly reviewed and executed according to plan
- Implement agreed features according to the HOPE (HeyOrca Product Evolution) process.
- Consult with the CEO on product vision and CTO on technology execution.
- Debrief and update CEO on product updates and customer findings.
What you'll need
Experience taking ideas from conception to release for both mobile and web products
Extensive experience working with Engineering and Growth teams
Experience working in a startup and iterating in quick cycles
Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Read more about us at: https://www.heyorca.com/careers
Are you interested?
Work With Us
A little bit about the team
We're a team of 22 from 7 different countries based in the oldest city in North America - St. John?s, Newfoundland.
We place great trust in each other to make the best decisions for the company.
As a startup, we are constantly learning and every small win is a source of motivation.
If you want to play a huge part in shaping how top agencies around the world collaborate with their clients, we think you'll enjoy working with us :)
It's not going to be easy - but you will grow and have more fun than you have ever had!
Perks and benefits
Opportunity to participate in company stock option plan
RRSP Matching contribution
Health and benefit coverage
Company issued phone and laptop