STI Technologies Limited is recruiting for the position of Patient Support Solutions Specialist to meet anticipated growth over the next year. Candidates will be pre-qualified for upcoming positions and will remain in the hiring pool for approximately one year.
This position works collaboratively with other stakeholders and services to coordinate the patient journey, this is an opportunity to join a motivated, fast- paced, positive environment with limitless growth potential. The Patient Support Solutions Specialist is not a call centre environment, it is located at STI Technologies head office which has been on the 'Best Places to Work in Atlantic Canada' for a number of years' running.
What you'll do
The PSS Specialist will provide telephone, email and web - based support to patients, pharmacists, physicians and other health care professionals. You are responsible for determining eligibility according to program terms prior to enrolling patients in programs. By providing service excellence to patients you will coordinate the logistics of the program with all stakeholders to ensure the best patient outcome. The ability to multitask is vital to this role along with the ability to work evenings and weekends, as required. The successful candidate will embrace change and thrive on being part of the team?s success through communication, dedication and commitment to the company's goals.
What you'll need
- Post-secondary education in health care plus a minimum of 2 years' experience in patient assistance, public and/or private drug plan reimbursement, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of health insurance and drug plan coverage as well as an understanding of pharmacy drug claim processing and claims review.
- Demonstrated ability to organize time, set priorities and multi-task to meet various competing deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills; telephone etiquette; a keen eye for accuracy and the ability to quickly evaluate and respond to an array of inquiries.
- Ability to process a high volume of requests with a positive attitude and an ability to resolve the issue at hand.
- Ability to coordinate various patient services in a timely manner resulting in quick and continued access to therapy.
- Bilingualism French/English is preferred.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
STI Technologies Limited
STI Technologies Limited (STI) is a healthcare technology company that provides Canadian patients with greater choice and broader access to the best medications and healthcare products.
Through partnerships with Canada?s top pharmaceutical companies, we support the health-care system by delivering intelligent reimbursement, patient management and patient engagement solutions that improve health outcomes.
By making our user-friendly solutions available online, and through physicians and pharmacists across Canada, we are the leader in our industry, and have millions of patients who benefit from our programs.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Qualified applicants will be pre-screened for upcoming vacancies.
- References and background checks will be conducted upon hire.
- All candidates will be advised of their status throughout the selection process.