PATCH MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATOR
TITLE: Patch Management Administrator
TITLE OF DIRECT MANAGER / SUPERVISOR: IT Operations Manager
LOCATION: Kansas City, MO
RATE - Open
The Client hardware/infrastructure team seeks an experienced system administrator with a solid understanding of patch management remediation. We have a dynamic infrastructure under constant change and improvement presenting regular challenge and opportunity for contribution, creativity, and technical growth.
This position requires a demonstrated knowledge of Windows OS system administration, analytical and problem solving skills, and a solid understanding of System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM). 5 years' experience with Window OS support required.
What you'll do
· Role is to provide security and compliance patching
· Be accountable for patches across Windows server and Windows workstation environment
· Improve existing procedures for managing patches across all Windows infrastructure, including patch evaluation, severity ranking, risk analysis, prioritization, deployment, follow-up, and issue remediation
· Document, implement and prioritize patches throughout the environment
· Review patching progress against Nexpose reports
· Verification of security vulnerabilities and patches as well as performing deep dive and impact analysis into failed patch deployments
What you'll need
- Windows Administration
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Havens Alliance Group - Executive & Technology Talent Solutions
Provide premier executive and I.T. Talent & Consulting Services to Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging firms. We leverage an extensive advisory network to find PROVEN talent and expertise to ensure companies have the right people and skills to support their business strategy. Our core services include consulting, executive search, direct placement, staffing, with an expertise centered around technology. Unlike traditional firms in this space, we first forge new business opportunities for our clients, and then we ask to earn their business.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Our client is the country's leading premium finance company, providing financial strength and flexibility to their customers ranging from larger complex deals to smalle, straightforward accounts. They operate a nationwide network of local offices.