Quorum Information Systems Inc. requires a Parts and Service Support Specialist for our St. John’s, NL office. This is primarily a phone support role for our XSELLERATOR dealership management system (DMS). As a Parts and Service Support Specialist, you are committed to achieving the highest standards of customer satisfaction through your outstanding, positive and enthusiastic attitude. You will be responsible to directly interact with Quorum clients in a professional manner in order to satisfy their requirements.
What you'll do
- Supplying thoughtful, timely and accurate answers to customer questions via telephone support.
- Continually learning new features and functions of XSELLERATOR to improve product and dealership business environment knowledge.
- Training dealership staff on the proper use of XSELLERATOR for their business operations.
- Following-up with customer inquiries and staying in touch with customers about their outstanding issues.
- Representing Quorum, its services, and employees in a professional and courteous manner to customers.
What you'll need
- 2+ years in a dealership (Automotive, Cell phone, or recreational vehicle) experience in Parts and Service.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Previous experience providing IT support is an asset
- Completion of some post-secondary courses preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Highly effective customer service skills
- Positive and confident attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly and maintain excellent working relationships with customers and staff
- Able to work rotating shift work (8:30am – 9:30pm M-F, 11:30am-3:30pm Sat)
A little bit about us
Quorum Information Systems Inc.
"Changing the face of automotive retail through technology."
Quorum is a North American company focused on developing, marketing, implementing and supporting its XSELLERATOR? product for GM, Isuzu, Chrysler, Hyundai, KIA, Nissan, Subaru, NAPA and Bumper to Bumper dealerships. XSELLERATOR is a dealership and customer management software product that automates, integrates and streamlines every process across departments in a dealership. One of the select North American suppliers under General Motors' IDMS program, Quorum is the second largest DMS provider for GM's Canadian dealerships with 25% of the market. Quorum is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Field-Level Managed ISV in both Canada and the United States. Quorum Information Technologies Inc. is traded on the Toronto Venture Exchange (TSX-V) under the symbol QIS. For more information, please visit: www.quorumis.com.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
This is a full-time salaried position with an excellent benefit plan.
Quorum focuses on developing innovative and integrated software tools and applications for our flagship customer and dealership management system. We couldn’t do it without key support team members that are as enthusiastic about the technology as they are about helping customers be happy.
For more information about our great organization, please check out our links below:
OUR WEBSITE www.quorumdms.com
WHY WORK FOR QUORUM? https://youtu.be/fPJdAC4aoes
**Only those applicants who meet the requirements for this position will be contacted**