Kids Code Jeunesse is proud to bring computer programming to kids inside and outside of the classroom! We have reached an exciting period of growth and are looking for a motivated and passionate Operations Manager to help support our Senior Director of Operations and Finance to build KCJ across Canada.
The ideal Operations Manager will be an enthusiastic and engaged team player with strong leadership skills. You believe in the importance of empowering children, their educators and parents with the education of the 21st century. You also believe in the power of a strong team, clear processes, to make great impact. You will work directly with the Senior Director, Operations and Finance, to install policies and procedures to ensure the smooth running of the KCJ team.
What you'll do
- Develop a cohesive national onboarding plan for new employees
- Implement a full-cycle company recruitment activities (i.e. developing job descriptions and job postings, sourcing and screening applicants, conducting phone and organizing in-person interviews, checking references, completing contracts)
- Manage and negotiate all partnership contracts
- Manage the partnership agreement and on-going CanCode relationship
- Oversee all external partnerships
- Manage relationship with lawyers
- Manage all government legal requirements, including employment and not-for-profit.
- Draft all internal policies and oversee implementation
- Continually develop new processes and procedures to improve efficiencies across a national scaling organisation
What you'll need
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Fre/Eng)
- 2+ years experience in legal, HR, operations or relevant
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working with multiple partners and projects simultaneously
NICE TO HAVE
- Interest in children’s Education and Technology
- Driver’s licence
- Experience in use of project management software
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Kids Code Jeunesse
Kids Code Jeunesse is a Canadian not for profit organization dedicated to empowering children, teachers and parents with the skills we all need to thrive in a technology driven society. By bringing digital learning experiences into the classroom and in communities, we teach Canadians how to be better thinkers and better creators in a digital world.
Kids Code Jeunesse est un organisme canadien à but non lucratif dont la mission est de fournir aux enfants, aux enseignants et aux parents les compétences numériques nécessaires afin de s’épanouir dans une société axée sur la technologie. Grâce à la programmation, tant les enfants que la population canadienne en général apprendront à développer leur réflexion et leur créativité à l’ère numérique.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Kids Code Jeunesse is on a mission to shake-up the digital education landscape for Canadians one classroom and one community at a time, and we need your help to do it. KCJ is a dynamic and extremely supportive work environment where all ideas and opinions are welcomed. We are looking for enthusiastic and innovative team players who want to help us empower Canadians to be better thinkers and better creators in an increasingly digital world.