AirMason is a fast growing startup in the HR industry. Through beautiful design and thoughtful technology, we are changing the way employees are onboarding into their jobs.
We pride ourselves on being remote-first, having extreme autonomy, and the ability to grow in a fast paced environment.
If you are looking for more information on who we are, check us out at www.airmason.com
We're looking to hire an Onboarding Specialist to oversee our customers' journey at AirMason. You'll work proactively with a portfolio of Enterprise clients to help them with their journey of creating and launching an employee handbook for their organization.
You will be working alongside our Customer Success and Integration team, as well as partnering closely with Sales and Engineering. Being part of a small & nimble team, you will have the opportunity to shape every aspect of the company and learn about different areas of the business.
- You have 2+ years of experience as an Onboarding Specialist or a technical customer success role.
- Prior experience in managing multiple, competing priorities, while working effectively in a results-driven culture.
- You have great organizational and project management skills
- You are comfortable building schedules and like checking things off your list
- You have a strategic mindset in owning projects and identifying opportunities to help our clients beyond the immediate scope.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate technical jargon to non-technical audiences and stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously.
What you'll do
Lead planning, execution and relationships for an assigned portfolio of enterprise clients.
Deliver solutions for unique situations to ensure AirMason is truly helping our clients succeed.
Drive adoption of the platform and work with our product team to introduce new features.
Create customer success stories to generate strong references, referrals, and case studies.
What you'll need
- You have 2+ years of technical project management or engagement management experience, including statement of work (SOW) creation and timelines.
- You have 1+ years of experience with technical implementations in large organization structures (companies with 5000+ employees).
- You've got a history of making clients ecstatic by understanding client ROI, spotting opportunities for new solutions, reducing churn, and driving high organic growth.
Nice to Have
- You have 1+ years of experience with SaaS implementations.
- You've had experience with customer experience implementations.
- You have a solid understanding of web technologies, or feel confident you can learn quickly.
- You've worked in a large enterprise organization or in a scaling start-up.
- You also have experience as a business analyst, client services professional, or another role that would help you have empathy for your team and your clients.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
AirMason is a fast-growing startup located in Toronto, with a remote-first team. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
AirMason is an equal opportunity employer. Just like Toronto itself, we believe we are strongest when we combine our diverse backgrounds and skills to work together.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
- Extended health coverage
- Dental/optical/travel insurance
- Digital first, fully remote with WFH budget
- Development opportunities
Everyone has their own unique talents. Even if you don't meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you'd be a great fit for this role in your application.