Go2mobi is a technology driven start-up that fosters a fun and creative work environment. Our success is tied to our ability to innovate and build leading edge products in the explosive mobile advertising ecosystem.
We are looking for an organized and enthusiastic Office Manager to take ownership of the office experience and help us create an Employer of the Year type work environment. Reporting to the Talent & Culture Manager, you will play a lead role in managing the office, support the Culture Team with researching and executing culture activities, and support the Go2mobi team with arranging travel requirements. If you love organizing people and activities and want to be a big part in maintaining a hardworking, fun, and dynamic work environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
What you'll do
Office Management & Company Culture Coordination, 80%
- Managing the operations and condition of the Victoria & Vancouver office spaces, including maintaining office supplies/equipment/software/fobs, Victoria office kitchen maintenance, restocking drinks and snacks, managing the cleaners/maintenance, company voicemail, incoming and outgoing packages and shipments, office health & safety, etc
- Support the Culture & Talent Manager with culture activity planning & coordination, including quarterly company-wide meetings, regular team lunches/treats, company Christmas party, social media support, the upcoming office move, other events as needed, etc
- IT support, including conference call set-up, phone extension management, software account admin, etc
- Other duties, as required
Executive Assistant, 20%
- Assist the President & CEO with day to day personal and administrative tasks, including running various errands, document creation, credit card reconciliation, scanning, etc.
- Book flights, accommodation, and transportation for the team
- Support the Marketing team with conference registration, swag orders, booth coordination, conference timeline coordination, as needed
- Support the management team with coordinating various deadlines
- Take office dogs for walks, as needed
What you'll need
- You have previous experience as an office manager, executive assistant, or event planner
- Your acquaintances would describe you as an up-beat, people person
- You are super organized and love helping other people be organized
- You are the type of person who is up for any challenge thrown at them
- You love organizing and executing smoothly-run and fun team events
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You would welcome the responsibility of ?owning? the Go2mobi office experience
- You have excellent computer skills and are proficient with the MS Office suite
- Must love dogs
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Go2mobi is a mobile advertising and technology company with 1000's of clients globally. Our clients are brands, agencies and media buyers who want to buy hyper-targeted ads space on the mobile devices of the 3 billion global consumers who make up our advertising network. We work with a wide variety of brands, agencies, and performance marketers, including major brands like Best Western, Honda, and Candy Crush to build and deliver impressive advertising results on mobile. We're proud to say that our entire advertising technology platform is proprietary and built in-house, including our Publisher Network, Demand-Side Platform and Data Management Platform.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Why Join Go2mobi? We Offer the Opportunity to?
- Work with smart, driven and inspiring people in a fun and collaborative environment
- Be creative
- Work a flexible 40-hour workweek in our downtown Victoria office
- Foosball breaks, free drinks & snacks
- Work in a dog friendly, open concept office
- Receive a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health and dental benefits