Go2mobi is a technology driven start-up that fosters a fun and creative work environment. Our success is tied to our ability to innovate and build leading edge products in the explosive mobile advertising ecosystem. We are looking for an organized and enthusiastic Office Manager to take ownership of our office experience, help us create an "Employer of the Year" type work environment, and support the company's operations.
Reporting to the President, you will play a lead role in managing day to day office operations, chairing the Culture Team with researching and executing activities, and supporting the Go2mobi team with arranging travel. If you love getting exposure to all facets of a business, organizing people and activities, and want to play a big part in growing a hardworking, fun, and dynamic work environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
What you'll do
Office Management & Company Culture Coordination, 90%
- Lead the company in culture activity planning & coordination, including: quarterly company-wide meetings, regular team lunches/treats, company Christmas party, team activities and events
- Support the company's day to day operations, including: working with teams to analyze and track reporting, working with Marketing on social media and campaign setups, facilitating Go2mobi's hiring process. Opportunity to expand the role based on your career ambitions to get exposure in other operational areas
- Managing the operations and condition of Go2mobi's office space, including: maintaining office supplies/equipment/software/fobs, maintaining shared office areas, restocking drinks and snacks, managing external vendors such as cleaners/building managers, company voicemail, incoming and outgoing packages and shipments, office health & safety, etc.
- Support our tech teams, including: conference call set-up, phone extension management, software account and email admin
- Other duties, as required
Executive Assistant, 10%
- Assist the President & Vice President with day to day personal and administrative tasks, including: document creation, credit card reconciliation, scanning
- Booking flights, accommodation, and transportation for our events
- Support the Marketing team with conference registration, swag orders, booth coordination, conference timeline coordination, as needed
- Support the management team with meeting and project coordination
What you'll need
- You have previous experience as an office coordinator, or executive/personal assistant
- You care about your team's engagement and satisfaction with their work environment
- Your acquaintances would describe you as an up-beat, people person
- You are super organized and love helping other people be organized
- You are comfortable with excel, and tackling light data analysis
- You are the type of person who is up for any challenge thrown at them
- You love organizing and executing smoothly-run and fun team events
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You would welcome the responsibility of "owning" the Go2mobi office experience
- You have excellent computer skills and are proficient with the MS Office suite
- You're a fan of four legged friends
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Go2mobi is a mobile advertising and technology company with 1000's of clients globally. Our clients are brands, agencies and media buyers who want to buy hyper-targeted ads space on the mobile devices of the 3 billion global consumers who make up our advertising network. We work with a wide variety of brands, agencies, and performance marketers, including major brands like Best Western, Honda, and Candy Crush to build and deliver impressive advertising results on mobile. We're proud to say that our entire advertising technology platform is proprietary and built in-house, including our Publisher Network, Demand-Side Platform and Data Management Platform.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Get exposure to the fast-moving global mobile advertising space
- Work with smart, driven and inspiring people in a fun and collaborative environment
- Work a flexible 40-hour workweek in our downtown Victoria office
- Be creative
- Foosball breaks, free drinks & snacks
- Work in a dog friendly, open concept office
- Receive a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health and dental benefit